• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Naminé(Nah-mee-nay) although my french teacher insists that in english you would pronounce it Nah-mi-nad lol. The first one is correct by the way.
This thread is so dead I decided to make up my own little theory.
Riku ditches his love for Kairi and goes out with Naminé

dark_riku05

CAUTION: WILD THEORY WHICH IS MERELY THEORY!!!!
What if Namine is just a girl who was lonely and created all this? I mean, she had the capability and the motive. She was possibly shocked at the end when Sora chose to have memories with Kairi, because the whole thing was just to meet a hero...Just a theory, I mind you.

KeybladeKid1127

Ya but if you finished the ending you know that Sora made a promise to never forget her and when Sora awakes from that white cacoon they will thank namine because jmeny wrote in his journal to "Thank Namine" and then when they thank her she will tell them what happen in the castle. That will give Sora a memory about namine.

Dark_Kairi23

Theory:
When Kairi lost her heart she did not turn into a heartless. BUT she did get a shell. But since she didn't become a Heartless her shell was all messed up and Namine was formed. It's a stupid theory but hey I want to post!

(Does anyone know how to do the e' thingy. I feel stupid asking that but I've never had any reason to use the e thing.)

A

Audo

Alt+0233=é
Anyways That doesnt work. When Kairi got her heart back she was completed and that means that the nobodie would disappear. Like when
*Spoilers to KeybladeKid*
Ansem took over Riku's body he sent riku's heart to Kingdom Hearts and ansem used Riku's Body/Shell to get his own physical appearance back. When you defeat him Riku gets his body/shell back and then you see him. So if Riku had a 'nobody' appear it would be gone because he then was complete.
*End of Spoilers...I think*
Well i hope that helps, im not very good at the explanation things.
To dark_riku05 do you mean that Naminé made everything like the Organization or do you mean all she did was do the memory switching because thats all she realy did.

Caladbolg

I think Namine was just a girl with powers that the organization used for their own purposes. She says that she is the shell of Kairi because she didn't implant sora's memories she just modified them so it would show her, and not Kairi

Shoopuf

I liked Namine in Chain of Memories. She's kinda depressing in parts, though. I hope she's in KH2. I reackon it would be cool if she was friends with the BHK and the BHKs friends that you see in the trailor. I think she has a bit of a crush on Sora. I hope not. I'm gonna get a lot of angry people after saying this, but think she should get with riku. I no it's probally neva gonna happen, seeing as they met only once and that ws for like, thirty seconds, but I can dream, cant I?

Dark_Kairi23

Riku-Keyblade said:
Alt+0233=é
Anyways That doesnt work. When Kairi got her heart back she was completed and that means that the nobodie would disappear. Like when
Ansem took over Riku's body he sent riku's heart to Kingdom Hearts and ansem used Riku's Body/Shell to get his own physical appearance back. When you defeat him Riku gets his body/shell back and then you see him. So if Riku had a 'nobody' appear it would be gone because he then was complete.
To dark_riku05 do you mean that Naminé made everything like the Organization or do you mean all she did was do the memory switching because thats all she realy did.
Thanks for the info but I can't do the e thingy! I get this º™££! I need more help!

dark_riku05

KeybladeKid1127 said:
Ya but if you finished the ending you know that Sora made a promise to never forget her and when Sora awakes from that white cacoon they will thank namine because jmeny wrote in his journal to "Thank Namine" and then when they thank her she will tell them what happen in the castle. That will give Sora a memory about namine.
It's just a memory. Why would he go and find someone who cahnged his memory? Yes, he forgave her, but it's possible that the memory brought back isn't a positive. Maybe that will disappear like it did before. There are too many things against that. She left Castle Oblivion after talking with Riku. Sora is going to sleep FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!!!!!!!! HE will probably not find her after her leaving the year before. :p

dark_riku05

Riku-Keyblade said:
Alt+0233=é

Riku-Keyblade:

I meant she made the whole Organization thing, yes. All that WE saw happen was her playing with memories...she could've done it.

Dark_Kairi23

I think Namine is inosent (I hope thats the way you spell it) and was just forced by the Organization. She seems like a sweet girl. (I haven't won the game so)It's fun messn' with people anyway! :)

Ixiterra

Riku-Keyblade said:
Naminé(Nah-mee-nay) although my french teacher insists that in english you would pronounce it Nah-mi-nad lol. The first one is correct by the way.
This thread is so dead I decided to make up my own little theory.
Riku ditches his love for Kairi and goes out with Naminé
I don't see why you would pronounce it any different from French to English. I've learned French for over 10 years, there is no nah-mi-nad. ;)

ImmortalBlue

I think that she has something to do with the beginning of KHII. If this game is supposed to be a bridge, that would only make sense. Also, I think that there is some significance to the fact that both Riku and Sora 'met' her.

A

Audo

Even if it is a bridge Nomura said you didnt have to play CoM to play KH2. The thing i use as 'proof' That she'll be in the game is that Nomura said that KH2's theme was promises and, what did Sora and Naminé do at the end of sora's story? They made a promise to each other. I think NaminéXRiku makes a good couple :)
To Dark Riku 05
If she made the whole organization she would be using the organization NOT the Organization/Marluxia using her. So ya i think she was captured Not the supieror to the Organization.

soras_destiny55

shes a little confused, she WAS forced to by marluxia (i hate him so much, cant f***ing beat his redux) but you cant admit, it would be cool to be able to erase and redraw peoples memories

soras_destiny55

Soren said:
Honestly, I feel sorry for her. But ya know, bein a which, she's gotta have a power source, right? So are powers from the darkness, like Axel and Marluxia, from the Light, Like Mickey and Sora, or from the Twilight? I thought it might have been darkness because of where she was stuck. but do we really know what gives this particular "nonexistent one" her strength?
i cant remember where i heard this, it was either forum or newsletter, but someone said that twilight town is "the other side" and that namine and BHK are sora and kairis light sides. think about it. anyone who loses their heart becomes a heartless, but like as kairis grandmother(?) sid in the first game, "there is still light in every soul" or somethin like that. the light travels to the other side, or twilight town. when kairi lost her heart the night of the island seige, her light was sent to twilight town, and became namine. thats why namine could base herself on kairi in soras memories so easily, because they're each other's reflection. when sora sacrificed himself for the princesses, he became a heartless, so his light was sent to twilight town to become bhk. even though they came back, their light also stayed. this also could explain why tetsuya nomura (producer spelled wrong) said that soras clothing is important in the second game. sora has no light left. hes lost his innocence. i know this has been long, wtv.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
That's a pretty interesting theory actually. But after Sora gets his heart back his clothes are the same as they always were. They were the same throughout CoM too, but who really knows. Heh, I don't think a guy like Sora can EVER lose his innocence! Riku Keyblade, I agree on you with the whole Naminé & Riku being a cute couple. Riku had a crush on Kairi, Naminé might have had feeling for Sora, and since they're both rejects...might as well get together! Ha, I like your avatar though. Sora and Riku are made for eachother in a sense. Come on...when Riku threw that paopu fruit at Sora he had to mean something! No...just kidding! :-D

A

Audo

soras_destiny55 said:
i cant remember where i heard this, it was either forum or newsletter, but someone said that twilight town is "the other side" and that namine and BHK are sora and kairis light sides. think about it. anyone who loses their heart becomes a heartless, but like as kairis grandmother(?) sid in the first game, "there is still light in every soul" or somethin like that. the light travels to the other side, or twilight town. when kairi lost her heart the night of the island seige, her light was sent to twilight town, and became namine. thats why namine could base herself on kairi in soras memories so easily, because they're each other's reflection. when sora sacrificed himself for the princesses, he became a heartless, so his light was sent to twilight town to become bhk. even though they came back, their light also stayed. this also could explain why tetsuya nomura (producer spelled wrong) said that soras clothing is important in the second game. sora has no light left. hes lost his innocence. i know this has been long, wtv.
You deifnatly heard the in the forums, and ill pick at it piece by piece.
Kairi's is a princess of Heart and doesnt have a darkside. When she lost her heart it went into sora. Her shell stayed the same. Since Sora had her heat this whole time she couldnt have got her 'light side' as you put it to make a shell. Sence she already had a shell (as seen in HB) When your heart gets its body back the shell of that person is deleted (sounds like Digimon lol). Kairi's Grandmother said that there was a light in the darkness always. nothing about souls. Naminé in no shape or form is kairi! All she did was screw with sora's memories because she was a witch and thats what she does. Its her magical gift. It has nothing to do with kairi except that she was replacing kairi with her in sora's memories. Nomura is the director not the producer first of all. Although he did say that Bhk's clothes and Sora's Clothes have an importance (as stated) As I said before when Sora lost his body and become a heartless he got his body back therefor the shell would be elimnated. Anythign else? Maybe i'll edit if i find something i forget.

To Ultima-Monkey
Hey thanks for the compliment, ya Naminé and Riku would make a good couple but Sora and Riku are clearly meant to be. I personally love the way Sora is standing in my avatar. Im so glad i got a sprite like that lol.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
God, Riku-Keyblade, you've said everything I wanted to say <.<

So basic recap:

Naminé is not Kairi's opposite (Namine isn't Dark)
Naminé is Kairi's shadow but not literally. (The term shadow meant: imitating/replacing)
Naminé is not Kairi's shell (Kairi's shell remained with Riku/Maleficent/at Hallow Bastion)

You get the point.....
Also we don't even know if Naminé is Twilight. And just because she is wth the Unknowns means nothing.

A

Audo

Besides the fact that she was captured by them.
God, Riku-Keyblade, you've said everything I wanted to say <.<
Ya im getting better at this :D
It sucks that the Famitsu didnt have any new info.
Naminé is a new character with no connection to Kairi besides she replaced memories of her. BHK will most likely be just a new character too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back