• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
for some weird reason, the new Destiny Islands song in KHII Soundtrack (and CoM) reminds me of Namine...

and yah she's sweet...i mean, she helps sora in the end.

and for those of you who call her a witch, you're just imitating Vexen (and i guess other XIIIs) in CoM

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Namine is a person, overshadowed by Kairi. Truth is, she is jealous of Kairi. She has a good reason... she's learned she exists because of someone else. She's humble and she knows she's not the spotlight. And she helps Sora in the end to realize... can't you respect her for that?

namine'- kairi

namine' i like her alot shes really nice and didnt want to hurt sora! after sora awakens goes she go to twilight town or does she stay in castle oblivion? in many clips u see namine' and roxas talking so does that mean she lives in twilight town?

krissi90

Namine's my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can never stop me from saying that!

krissi90

I haven't seen any clips. Just the reading in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories... When is KH 2 coming out!? I live in CA. April 15, I think...

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Hey you no quad' posting. >_> Just wait for someone to reply ok?

Nami-chan is cute in CoM her PS2 adaption wasn't a really good one...but yeah. She's cute.

*EKH*

I like Namine, but I like Kairi better. Because of her powers, I think Namine is a special Nobody who is quiet, but gentle and helps Sora and Riku in COM. At first, she was a little jealous of Kairi, but
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

sephiroth_024

i think namine is great, so wat if shes "overshadowed" by kairi, those who have played the game will realize that shes not, and she didnt do those things because she wanted to organization 13 is the one who did it all

X

Xehanort Ansem

She was manpipulated by Organization and there wasnt much she could do about it

E

Evil-Riku

Namine was pretty cool, I liked how she helped out our hero.

D

Double Shadow

Naminé don't wanted harm Sora, I think she was just manipulated.
She did all she could to help Sora at the end

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Yeah, we all know.

Now that Kingdom Hearts II is released, I think everyone who used to tell me to sthu about the Naminé being a
Spoiler Spoiler Show
theory should be the ones shuting the hell up since I was right. She was never being metaphoric with her words when she said she was just a shadow, she meant it straight up. =)

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SavetheQueen

Namine is not a bad person at all. Like others have said, she is Kairi's "other side." I think the organization forced her to do it, because in riku's story it mentions Marluxia using her.

Riku/Namine

Namine is awsome. did she really live on destiny islands or am i just slow? I think she should go to riku and leave sora alone (hence my username) soras a oser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back