• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Poor Namine', I want to be her friend! She so cute and innocent, So if Namine' is a "shadow" of Kairi then that means...Namine' was born from when Kairi lost her heart which means...they are going to...HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY FRIDAY NIGHT!!!(JK) Namine' is very misterious, how do we know that she won't tell Sora what he forgot in Castle Oblivion...Oh yeah thats right because she so cute and innocent, jeee, I need to have a girl friend like that...

mubikey

0_o...nuff said. I wonder who could be Riku's shadow? I'll make a new thread.

D

Digigod Arcon

BHK is soras other self
Namine is Kairi other self

BHK and Namine are somehow related maybe they're Bf-Gf like sora and kairi

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I have a question. In COM, she put sora in that bublle thing to help him get his memories back. But, SPOILER (in the opening FMV, she looks like she put him in there on purpose) So, is she nice, or mean?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Just like Axel said "a nobody can't become a somebody"

Namine may have been a pawn but she did have her own selfish reasons for what she did to. When she gave Sora the choice to remember what he knows now or to get his old memories, she seemed for a breif moment suprised at his choice.

She more of a Wiotch if you ask me.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Digigod Arcon said:
BHK is soras other self
Namine is Kairi other self

BHK and Namine are somehow related maybe they're Bf-Gf like sora and kairi

*cough* maybe *cough*. =O

Namine's a sweet girl, but at first I didn't like her...but then I grew to like her and pity her because of her loneliness..

K

Kairi_MAX

electrikeyblade14 said:
namine is the evil witch who changed the ways of her powers for the love of a friend. i don't like her. there's a good reason why she's loneley.
You are sooooo evil!!! SHES NICE. And she's one of my favorite characters too. EVIL!!!!!!!!:mad:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Kairi_MAX said:
You are sooooo evil!!! SHES NICE. And she's one of my favorite characters too. EVIL!!!!!!!!:mad:

She's sweet. >.> KH2, made me cry xD. Poor little-o Namine =O.

I never knew how old Namine was or is, but she sorta looks kinda...13 or 12ish to me..>.<.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
I think she's nice....besides, if i had the power to change my crush's memories to make me in it, maybe I would have done it too. Maybe. But I won't. And when she put him into the pod, she did that because she wanted to have him remember his true memories again. She knew what she did was wrong. And now she wants him to rememer everything again. That's what I think.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I personally think that she is a bad character in the game. She does not seem very nice to me. Why would you erase someone's memories? she was hurting sora on purpose. :(

Epilogue

killjoy princess
sealightbreeze said:
I personally think that she is a bad character in the game. She does not seem very nice to me. Why would you erase someone's memories? she was hurting sora on purpose. :(

She was manipulated, it wasn't her choice. At lease she stopped it. Obbviously there was a spark of jealousy that Namine had over Kairi and Sora's relationship. (That would explain why she would replace her in Sora's memories). But in the end she helped Sora.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ruki

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back