• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE Namine FC V.2!!! ~ "A Witch We Won't Forget"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CA59

I've heard about that as well.

But she is still her own character with her own personality no matter what.

Agreed.

A friend of mind said Namine was a lame recolor.

Guess who I showed him?

At the very beginning, when CoM was only conjured, yeah. But they changed their mind soon enough.
I still laugh whenever I remember Nomura was afraid for Aqua's popularity because she wasn't linked to anyone on an existential level :V oh, Nomura, if only you'd have worried about Namine...

I wasn't too fond of Aqua anyway; I'd care less if they connected her with Kairi.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A friend of mind said Namine was a lame recolor.

The true irony is that Namine isn't a recolor because she has other style differences. Xion's closer to being a Kairi recolor but her hair-style's different, too.

Now let's just try and keep character hate to a minimum, alright? C: you'll scare the fans away.
Especially since most of those characters have from HCs to CCs so you can vent there~

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I wish Namine WAS the girl on the islands.

Same. Perhaps it's because I'm critically neutral on Kairi, but I really do wish that Nomura had thought up Namine first and had her be a part of the main trio. She fits in with Sora and Riku much better than Kairi does IMHO and is just a flat-out more dynamic character.

CA59

Namine_for_Bebichu_by_ferus.jpg

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Ooo, I love the new subtitle for the club! Thanks for adding all the old members, Virgil!

*looks at last few posts*

Wow, now I feel awkward about being a RokuNami diehard.

*hugs* It's okay, you're not the only RokuNami shipper in these parts! I just like SoNami better.

Alright!

I wish Namine WAS the girl on the islands.

So do I, but not because I don't like Kairi or SoKai. In fact, one of my big reasons for liking that idea is because I think it would've been neat for her to be Kairi's girl BFF. And it would have been something different from the constant trios in KH. And of course, it would give SoNami a better chance of becoming canon! :D (By that, I mean they could actually be together and it wouldn't be a problem for Kairi, existence-wise.)

Plus, then we could have seen lil' Namine in BBS!!! That would've been super-adorable. I mean, seriously, just look at the CoM manga:

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 1 Page 7, Read Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Chapter 1 Online for Free
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 1 Page 31, Read Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Chapter 1 Online for Free
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 1 Page 32, Read Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Chapter 1 Online for Free
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 2 Page 11, Read Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Chapter 2 Online for Free

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And it would have been something different from the constant trios in KH.

Namine is already quite the exception to the KH trio format, seeing how the closest thing she had to a trio was being with Sora and Repliku. But Repliku dying without too many chances of coming back and Sora already being 'preoccupied' with his own trio shot that down.

it wouldn't be a problem for Kairi, existence-wise.

To be nitpicky, so far it seems like the one who'd have suffered more had Kairi and Namine stayed apart is Namine. xD;;;

CA59

There's a duplicate member on your list. It's only fair that I get re-listed. :p

Also, if no one has a Namine moogle, I call dibs on one.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's a duplicate member on your list. It's only fair that I get re-listed. :p

Also, if no one has a Namine moogle, I call dibs on one.

Well, that's not exactly how the army works. No dibsies! :D

Ooo, I love the new subtitle for the club! Thanks for adding all the old members, Virgil!

*hugs* It's okay, you're not the only RokuNami shipper in these parts! I just like SoNami better.

So do I, but not because I don't like Kairi or SoKai. In fact, one of my big reasons for liking that idea is because I think it would've been neat for her to be Kairi's girl BFF. And it would have been something different from the constant trios in KH. And of course, it would give SoNami a better chance of becoming canon! :D (By that, I mean they could actually be together and it wouldn't be a problem for Kairi, existence-wise.)

Plus, then we could have seen lil' Namine in BBS!!! That would've been super-adorable. I mean, seriously, just look at the CoM manga:

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 1 Page 7, Read Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Chapter 1 Online for Free
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 1 Page 31, Read Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Chapter 1 Online for Free
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 1 Page 32, Read Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Chapter 1 Online for Free
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 2 Page 11, Read Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Chapter 2 Online for Free

I've made them my sig!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back