• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE Namine FC V.2!!! ~ "A Witch We Won't Forget"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
*looks at last few posts*

Wow, now I feel awkward about being a RokuNami diehard.

My apologies. I'm a RokuNami Hater Diehard myself (and that was even when SoKai was my OTP), but you're most certainly welcome here.

Gah, I love Namine so much!!! >< Seriously, out of all the people that could possibly either permanently return or reappear briefly and vanish for the remainder of the series, I'm most concerned about Namine. She really brings a lot to the table plot-wise and is a dynamic and wonderful character, so it'd be a shame to lose her for the rest of the series. ;_;

NOMURA, YOU HAD BETTER KEEP NAMINE IN THE SERIES POST-XEHANORT ARC. 8<

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm kind of worried, myself. On one hand with how things've been going so far, Namine is likely to play a role in the reminder of this saga.
But - it's her massive influence on this saga so far that makes me worry about her longer-range importance :\

Theart

Awards
I'm kind of worried, myself. On one hand with how things've been going so far, Namine is likely to play a role in the reminder of this saga.
But - it's her massive influence on this saga so far that makes me worry about her longer-range importance :\

Exactly. :c And what bugs me is that if she didn't return in the subsequent arcs, not only would we be losing a wonderful character, but aside from Aqua, we'd most likely be stuck with Kairi and Kairi only. -_-

Not to be mean to any fellow Xion fans (I'm on the fence about her, personally), but I'm pretty convinced that she'll most likely not return. Namine's got a better chance than Xion. >>;

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think that make-up wise, Xion has as much chance of coming back as Namine. But Namine got the 'know it all' role in the series even more than Yen Sid about certain things, so she has higher chances of coming back on that front, yes.

Theart

Awards
I think that make-up wise, Xion has as much chance of coming back as Namine. But Namine got the 'know it all' role in the series even more than Yen Sid about certain things, so she has higher chances of coming back on that front, yes.

Meh. Xion definitely has a better chance than Roxas, make-up wise, but I personally do think Namine has a slight edge over Xion. Unlike Xion, who we know is a clone of Sora, no one has a clue what Namine really is. Ansem the Wise had to refer to her as a "special Nobody", when she's anything but a Nobody.

Personally? Me thinks she might be a Heart+Soul without a Body. xD But that's purely speculation, of course. ;)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
See, that's where I think their make up is what reverses the "priorities". It's true Xion absorbed Sora's own Memories but she developed a Sense of Self on top of it all. She started out with her own vessel and Heart. Namine on the other hand, regardless of what she's made up from, came from Sora and Kairi. In that sense, Xion's more of an independent existence.

Theart

Awards
^ Understandable. But one can certainly deduce that Namine had her own heart and emotions. She almost certainly had a heart of her own.

So the question becomes: where did she get the heart?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Having a "Heart of his own" didn't help Roxas much when merging back with Sora was concerned.

But I do agree that Namine most likely has a Heart. It can explain why she's still around despite lacking a vessel, as well as why she can cry, something Nomura likes to say is proof of having a Heart.

Theart

Awards
Having a "Heart of his own" didn't help Roxas much when merging back with Sora was concerned.

True, but then again, Roxas' heart was never his own. It was Ven's heart. Roxas, while somehow having his own personality, was basically just a Frankenstein mash-up of Ven's Heart with Sora's Body & Soul. Regardless of having his own personality, Roxas was screwed from the beginning.

But I do agree that Namine most likely has a Heart. It can explain why she's still around despite lacking a vessel, as well as why she can cry, something Nomura likes to say is proof of having a Heart.

Again though, the question is where did it come from? We know Roxas' heart came from Ven. And Namine is certainly not Kairi's body, and while it's possible she could have had Kairi's soul, I doubt it.

So what is Namine's makeup? xD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
True, but then again, Roxas' heart was never his own. It was Ven's heart. Roxas, while somehow having his own personality, was basically just a Frankenstein mash-up of Ven's Heart with Sora's Body & Soul. Regardless of having his own personality, Roxas was screwed from the beginning.

The point here is that he was Sora's vessel, less so in possession of Ven's Heart. Namely, that it's the make-up that decides - hence why despite, for argument's sake, Namine having her own Heart - she returned to Kairi.
Xion more tagged along with the Memories that floated back into Sora.

Again though, the question is where did it come from? We know Roxas' heart came from Ven. And Namine is certainly not Kairi's body, and while it's possible she could have had Kairi's soul, I doubt it.

If she'd have had Kairi's soul, Kairi'd have died. They made that quite clear in the SARs.

So what is Namine's makeup? xD

COTTON CANDY o-o DELICIOUS, FLUFFY COTTON CANDY.

Theart

Awards
The point here is that he was Sora's vessel, less so in possession of Ven's Heart. Namely, that it's the make-up that decides - hence why despite, for argument's sake, Namine having her own Heart - she returned to Kairi.
Xion more tagged along with the Memories that floated back into Sora.

Well, to be specific, Roxas was Sora's vessel and soul. As for Namine, it would appear that she managed to force herself to remain in existence while in Kairi's presence until she knew she could leave Kairi in safe hands (Riku). And considering how self-demeaning Namine was, referring to herself as only being Kairi's shadow and what-not, is it possible that Namine deliberately allowed herself to be absorbed by Kairi?

I mean, various members disagreeing on pairings aside, Namine really seemed to think Kairi was the one Sora was supposed to be with. Is it possible she took herself out of the picture to further push for that to happen? o.o

If she'd have had Kairi's soul, Kairi'd have died. They made that quite clear in the SARs.

I really need to re-read those reports. xD I need to know 'em for my story, after all. >:3

COTTON CANDY o-o DELICIOUS, FLUFFY COTTON CANDY.

o-o Now I just wanna devour Namine. *iz hungryz*

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, to be specific, Roxas was Sora's vessel and soul. As for Namine, it would appear that she managed to force herself to remain in existence while in Kairi's presence until she knew she could leave Kairi in safe hands (Riku). And considering how self-demeaning Namine was, referring to herself as only being Kairi's shadow and what-not, is it possible that Namine deliberately allowed herself to be absorbed by Kairi?

I think that her fading out of existence while trying to stick around to ensure Kairi's safety shows that regardless of Namine's wishes, her fate was sealed once she ran into Kairi. We could've been wiser, but they decided that showing us what happened between the girls running into Riku and them seeing Sora was unimportant >_>;

I mean, various members disagreeing on pairings aside, Namine really seemed to think Kairi was the one Sora was supposed to be with. Is it possible she took herself out of the picture to further push for that to happen? o.o

That is indeed one very likely option, though seeing how Re:Coded played out and some of the insight they gave her in KHII, I wouldn't rule out at least part of it being her fading into the one person who'd be closest to Sora and Roxas.

I really need to re-read those reports. xD I need to know 'em for my story, after all. >:3

Oh you horrible, terrible tease ;^;
*will listen to Chain of Love after this One Piece episode... hopefully*

o-o Now I just wanna devour Namine. *iz hungryz*

Kairi beat you to it ;^;

Theart

Awards
Oh you horrible, terrible tease ;^;
*will listen to Chain of Love after this One Piece episode... hopefully*

The song I linked to you wasn't CoL. It was a similar-sounding song from the same album. CoL isn't on YouTube yet to my knowledge. Unless you found another means of getting the song?

Kairi beat you to it ;^;

;_;

CA59

My apologies. I'm a RokuNami Hater Diehard myself (and that was even when SoKai was my OTP), but you're most certainly welcome here.

Gah, I love Namine so much!!! >< Seriously, out of all the people that could possibly either permanently return or reappear briefly and vanish for the remainder of the series, I'm most concerned about Namine. She really brings a lot to the table plot-wise and is a dynamic and wonderful character, so it'd be a shame to lose her for the rest of the series. ;_;

NOMURA, YOU HAD BETTER KEEP NAMINE IN THE SERIES POST-XEHANORT ARC. 8<

I wish she wasn't a part of Kairi. Apparently, she wasn't planned to be part of Kairi.

Rix

:)
Awards
I've heard about that as well.

But she is still her own character with her own personality no matter what.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
At the very beginning, when CoM was only conjured, yeah. But they changed their mind soon enough.
I still laugh whenever I remember Nomura was afraid for Aqua's popularity because she wasn't linked to anyone on an existential level :V oh, Nomura, if only you'd have worried about Namine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back