• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The name of the ES

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souten Ni Zase

I've been reading through that interview a few times, just to make sure I didn't miss it, but I don't see where Nomura says Terra is the knight's name. If it is in there, would somebody tell me which section? 'Cause unless I see the sentence where Nomura states it, I'm not going to believe it. Seriously, I don't see it at all.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i dont think that it was confirmed that it was terra, at least i dont think, but he did say that it was something that had to do with land and the earth, and since the other knights anems were from rome/latin roots, then i guess it would be from there, thus, the creatoin of the name terra, like in teen titans, she controls hte land and rocks and stuff.

V

V.A.T.13

1_Scenario_Mysteries.jpg

"Master Xehanorts Avenger. His name is Terra. Not yet awakened, he is connected to those two"

Website
www.doevil.net
So would that be confirmed, because its not basically coming from Nomura's mouth?

lol, that would be funny if he changed it and everybody would feel kinda dumb for calling the ES Terra.

Souten Ni Zase

1_Scenario_Mysteries.jpg

"Master Xehanorts Avenger. His name is Terra. Not yet awakened, he is connected to those two"
Where on the page... did it say that? I saw the katakana for Tera and Xehanort in that paragraph... but, that's way too long a paragraph just for those two sentences.

V

V.A.T.13

I dont know HOW, but the symbols typed on the picture translate to:

j-ma
r-su
q-ta
\ -
p-.
@-ze
3-a
k-no
\ -
s-to
0-wo

4-u
z-tsu
m-mo
k-no

t-ka
k-no
u-na
f-ha
w-te
o-ra

e-i
j-ma
q-da
@/-me
x-za
@/-me
1-nu
t-ka
;-re
s-to

c-so
k-no
2-fu
q-ta
l-ri
^-he
z-tsu
u-na
t-ga
@.-ru

And Why does it have to come from Nomura's mouth? He isnt the ONLY one working on the game. XD theres a team of people that work on everything together.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Yes but, he dosnt have the final say in everything. Also, why cant one of his partners come up and give info instead of him?

kris544

because theyll feel stupid for coming up to him hey boss the ES name is gonna be (place name here) got that?

instant firing right there

V

V.A.T.13

I dont think Nomura is "boss" or w/e.( and I dont think nomura has the ability to fire either. the company does, dosnt it? ) Square company is the boss. They could tell nomura to change whatever they wanted him to change. Also, they can spill whatever they want to spill. Basically:

Square: *cracks whip* GET TO WORK!
Nomura: Im TRYING! Im TRYING! DX

....*grabs pencil and gets ready to draw square yaoi*
>>
<<;

Souten Ni Zase

I dont think Nomura is "boss" or w/e.( and I dont think nomura has the ability to fire either. the company does, dosnt it? ) Square company is the boss. They could tell nomura to change whatever they wanted him to change. Also, they can spill whatever they want to spill. Basically:

Square: *cracks whip* GET TO WORK!
Nomura: Im TRYING! Im TRYING! DX

....*grabs pencil and gets ready to draw square yaoi*
>>
<<;
Yeah, I know Nomura's not the boss, but he can make the KH storyline whatever he thinks best.

V

V.A.T.13

What is the armored youth's name?
Nomura: His name appeared once in code in the 2006 Tokyo Game Show Promotional Video. Also, Ven is actually a nickname, his real name is a little bit longer. Sora, Riku, and Kairi's names can be seen as "Sky, Land, and Sea", the 3 armored people's names take the shape of different properties of the world "Water, Wind, and Earth".

There, that confirms it yes? ^^;

Souten Ni Zase

I already saw that, but I had no knowledge of where this image would be. I knew it was confirmed after I saw the image. What I was doing was stating why I only believe it if is said by Nomura himself.

V

V.A.T.13

So if square were to say "Sora dies in KH3" then you wouldnt believe it until theres an interview that said nomura said it also?
You know, Nomura also said there wasnt going to be a final Mix for KH2 either. XD

Souten Ni Zase

So if square were to say "Sora dies in KH3" then you wouldnt believe it until theres an interview that said nomura said it also?
You know, Nomura also said there wasnt going to be a final Mix for KH2 either. XD

Yep, exactly right. And, any self-respecting game creator would not release info like that, they want you to play the games.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Nomura isnt the only scenario writer of KH anyways, so it's not like he creates the story completely by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back