• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Mystreies of The Mansion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaMMaRTAnK

Hello
This is going to be my first thread in khinsider and I hope you all enjoy it.

At first lets talk about the mansion that is located in Twilight Town :
latest

We know that its the mansion that you sora , donald and goofy were sleeping at after KHCoM and at the begging of KH2 , we also know that if you explored the mansion you will found many signs and statues of the unicorn foreteller and the leopard forteller , you can find them here is this link of thegamersjoint youtube video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF1Err1WfdE

But what the others didn't find ( I think ) or didn't even talk about is about this picture here :

tumblr_inline_nmic2sBaPv1rp4cvm_500.png

This place in were donald and goofy were sleeping , we know that sora have been sleeping inside different room and different capsule . if you see this picture here you will notice that there are like 6 capsules totally , 2 were used for donald and goofy so that left 4 other capsules .

the question is : what do you think they were made for ? and for who ?
and the most mystreies thing is that if you pressed x next to one of these capsules , a massage will tell you that ( THIS CAPSULE HAVE BEEN USED NOT LONG ) or something like that , that means that THERE HAVE BEEN SOMEONE ELSE SLEEPING BEFORE OR DURING SORA , DONALD AND GOOFY WERE SLEEPING.

WHO DO YOU THINK THAT PERSON IS ? tell me what you think in the comments below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back