• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Mystery of Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
so you think kairi will be chosen by a keyblade i hope she is do you think she i will travail with sora to diff world do you think Riku will traviel with them to

yes i think it will become sora riku and kiair's adventure .. and its not like donald and goofy are around for sora to run off with either.. so yeah i think so

heres that theory for you if youre interested ..?/ people seemed to agree so idk - enjoy
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2/89503-kairi-next-keyblade-master.html

Last edited:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
do you think donald and goofy will be with them two do you think you will be able to controll riku and kairi like you can controll sora

No .. i think its will just be Sora Riku and Kairi as a party and thats it (though im sure you'll be able to interchange with other characters) .. and again .. No I think that it will be ALL Sora as usuall .. and that Riku and Kairi will be only party members and used like riku was in TWTNW (or donald and goofy all the time)

but i think they should use kairi becuse she is allways left out when it come to that becuse sora and riku have keyblades why cant kairi

well read my theory and you might understand

but something might happen to bring donald and goofy back. they might keep the drive forms. the forms dont seem right using Kairi

Ohh i'm sure that we have not seen the last of them by any means at all ..but im not so sure about the dirve forms either .. if there are any though - i dont think will be much like the old ones anyway - none of the games seemed to repeat any part of the others (in gameplay i mean - as in skills)

thewolf18

but i think they should use kairi becuse she is allways left out when it come to that becuse sora and riku have keyblades why cant kairi

if you take the final fight in KH2 for an example, Sora and Riku have more abilities when using the keyblades. Riku knows more about the darkness than anyone. Kairi just has stuff happen and has to be rescued

Athaydea

Bronze Member
if you take the final fight in KH2 for an example, Sora and Riku have more abilities when using the keyblades. Riku knows more about the darkness than anyone. Kairi just has stuff happen and has to be rescued

well kairi just isnt experienced with a keyblade becauase she hasnt really used one (though tha may be subject to chance) .. and riku's knowledge about the darkness has nothing to do with kairi

but for the record .. if she was chosen .. she wouldnt need to be rescued.. shed be throughly involved and would be doing the rescuing ..??

but i think riku should be used more becuse he is better at the keyblade more then sora is i think but you never know

i agree .. i dont think we see as much of him as we should .. i think gameplay with always around would be sweet

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com

If you can remember the game correcty, Kairi DOES have a keyblade, she got it off Riku. But what happened to it after that, I don't know she most likely kept it, so that being said Kairi does indeed have a keyblade

Joe

Bronze Member
Off topic people.

DT answered the question, no reason to keep dragging this thread on. If you want to talk about the roles of people, there are a bunch of threads to talk about it in or you can PM each other.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
If you can remember the game correcty, Kairi DOES have a keyblade, she got it off Riku. But what happened to it after that, I don't know she most likely kept it, so that being said Kairi does indeed have a keyblade

Thats not true at all .. Its RIKU'S keybalde.. it was made from his heart for her use (hence its appearence) .. Its is not her keyblade at all ..

though i would like to know what happened to that

Joe

Bronze Member
we were doing just fine talk ing about what we were talking about

It's off the topic of the thread, making it spam. I was just warning you so that you wouldn't get warned by a mod. Don't take things so personal.

Joe

Bronze Member
i dont you dont have a point of view who is better a the key blade

I'm confused, mind retyping that in proper ENGLISH?

Your grammar is too hard to make out, I didn't get what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back