• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The mysterious "Black Coat" in the Anniversary Event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Call me old-fashioned, but here's the manual translation of that scene! Haha. Sorry if there's anything wrong (which I think there are many), it's 2am here... note that some are loose translations.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mickey looked up and saw Anguis just before saying his last line. But yeah... nothing particularly interesting going on. Not sure if Mickey said anything about his discovery in the following scenes, though.

Edit: @Kaz, such an unfortunate file type abbreviation. :p

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
ねぇ、ところで、最近僕みたいに突然やって来た二人組をみなかった?
Hey, I suppose you haven't seen two others like me who got here recently?

ドナルドとグーフィーっていうんだけど?
Their names are Donald and Goofy.

Mickey, Donald and Goofy are three rooms away from you.

EDIT: Wait, wait, he just got there. I remember now. Oh well. Plenty of time to tease Disney characters somewhere else, I suppose.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm done with all the event story dialogue translations , less all the gummi collecting conversations. I'll wait till Thursday to translate the rest of the dialogue at the end of this event.

Solo: No insults, its my bread and butter.

nuyi

Awards
maybe he came to suprise mickey on the next mission and say "HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Mickey:

最初は星のカケラに導かれたんだと思ったけど、どうやら違ったようだ・・・・・・
At first I thought the Star Shard guided me here, but it seems I was wrong...

あなたはいったい何を・・・・・・
What the heck are you...
So, this to me insinuates that the Anguis Foreteller brought Mickey here and not the Star Shard. :eek: WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? I'm feeling that Grass theory even more.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Clearly her Heartless. Must I remind you guys?

Scar's_Ghost.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In fact, there's a precedent for this in Kingdom Hearts itself: the Mysterious Figure in BBS is actually just Saix, and that's out in the open in a game sold to millions. I know people have, but we shouldn't with any seriousness be sitting around talking about Xehanort secretly being Saix in disguise just because "They could have made a new model if they wanted to."

While it certainly is understandable that they may have chosen to fake it as a placeholder, considering the circumstances are completely different and KHx isn't even developed by Square Enix, I don't think it's fair to use the Mysterious Figure model to justify this argument.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I, too, am feeling Grass theory. Also the theory that Aqua might be the final boss because all that she has suffered no thanks to the darkness.

Kevin_Keyblade

Maybe that's the case for you because maybe you are from Anguis Union, I don't know , but do you think is possible that depends the union of each of us it shows the foreteller of the respective union?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That theory... THAT THEORY IS MIND BLOWING!! Thank you :)

No problem! Everybody deserves to see Grass in action! Best Kingdom Hearts theorist around these parts

Maybe that's the case for you because maybe you are from Anguis Union, I don't know , but do you think is possible that depends the union of each of us it shows the foreteller of the respective union?

She is not from Anguis. She is in Vulpeus.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
We were only able to catch a glimpse of this figure after meeting Mickey for the first time. You can view the image below with the figure at the upper left corner. We can't see much, but it does look a lot like one of Xehanort's black coats, don't you think?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Except it's not. Far from it. I've gone into the event files to grab a full image of this instance:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And here's a close up:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's actually the Anguis Foreteller!

We have little information about this, but what do you think is going on? Why is this Foreteller watching over Mickey and the others? What could this be leading up to?

IF WE GOT WITH THE REBIRTH THEORY, THIS MAY BE A REASON AS TO WHY AQUA WAS LEFT IN THE REALM OF DARKNESS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back