• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The music of Final Fantasy discussion, read the OP.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Realm Walker

Where can I get the FFVII soundtrack for cheap? With everyone spoiling the story all the time, I see no point in getting the game.

Lady-Lee

Awards
So is anyone going to the Atlanta Symphony for the final fantasy concert? Nobuo Uematsu is going to be there and I plan to raid my savings for the best tickets. The $150 tickets get you a meet and greet with Uematsu-sama and I honestly cannot wait until may. (if this is the wrong place to put this can a mod move it? I searched all over so i wouldnt have to create a duplicate page.)

Distant Worlds: Music of Final Fantasy

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady-Lee

Awards
I honestly cannot wait. When the link popped up on my facebook page i almost screamed outloud at work. Im probably gonna save 4 checks and road trip the 5 hours to atl and be a happy camper in may!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

~Lightning~

Out of all the music in ANY Final Fantasy game, I've really gotta say, that the prelude is something else. Beautiful in it's simplicity, honestly. In fact, it makes me want to learn to play the harp, just for that song. I'm the type of person who would just pick up the instrument and some sheet music, and just wing it. But I might be overdoing this just a bit. But honestly, this song is second only in video game music to Song of Storms from Ocarina of Time. But that, is legendary, as is Prelude.

Final Fantasy I OST : 1 - Prelude - YouTube

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
confession: when i do homework, i like to listen to the final fantasy viii piano collection. >//<

tried it with rainymood tonight and further convinced of steve's genius.

KH_ROCKS

confession: when i do homework, i like to listen to the final fantasy viii piano collection. >//<

When I'm doing any type of homework (math, essays, reading, etc) I can't listen to lyrical music. If I do, I always end up singing and not paying attention to my work. So I listen to instrumental music. And of course, Final Fantasy music takes up the majority of that playlist.

I'm glad I'm not alone in this!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Howdy, guys!

Tonight marks another Distant Worlds concert event celebrating the music of Final Fantasy, this time at the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center in downtown Dallas. Composer Masashi Hamauzu, whose work is featured on Final Fantasy X and XIII soundtracks, will be in attendance. Official recording artist for the Distant Worlds albums, Susan Calloway, will be performing, and, of coarse, conducting (The Dallas Symphony Orchestra and Chorus) will be left to Music Director Arnie Roth's capable hands.

For more information visit the Dallas Symphony Orchestra's website

*If you choose to gamble on last-minute Student Rush tickets, sign up for a DSO account, and wait to be alerted of their availability via e-mail. If you receive a notification, you'll be required to come one hour before the show with your current student ID, SR tickets ranging from $10-$25 bucks. :)

Hope I get to meet some of you!

Nuemastu

FF1 battle dissidia version
FF9 assault of the silver dragons
FF9 your not aloe dissidia version
FF7 sephiroths theme Orchestrated
FF2 main theme dawn of souls GBA

Back