• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Music in Re:Chain of Memories are remaked.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Sound [10/10]

Aside from about eight new tracks, the soundtrack to KH2FM remains largely the same as the original release. I would rate the original KH2 soundtrack 10/10 so this applies here.

There are no remixes of old tunes in Re:CoM. The music to old areas from KH1 (such as Traverse Town) are taken directly from the KH1 soundtrack, unaltered. There are about 10 or so tracks that are unique to this game. Despite that, KH1 was a 10/10 soundtrack and the new tracks as well, so that logically means this soundtrack is still 10/10. This series as a whole is composer Yoko Shimomura's finest work.

it's not directly taken from the original kingdom hearts one soundtrack. it's altered a little bit. this person probably doesn't have any good speakers. when i played it, i noticed a few differences. when alice in wonderland starts, the intro sounds more intrumental. twilight town's music is different. night of fate has that slir when the flute part starts unlike the first game that has like a few notes. (i love playing that part on the flute)

this kind of stuff makes me mad when people don't really notice the difference. i played kingdom hearts one and re:chain of memories back and forth and there is a difference.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah, I'd definitely say there's a difference. The one that jumped out at me was KH2 Sinister Sundown VS Re:CoM Sinister Sundown. Big, obvious difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back