• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Music Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSephiroth15

Ok, I have not seen this done yet, and I love music !

The Song Game

A Game where People take the Title of a Song a place into a sentence. But before they do they must copy and paste the ones before.

Rules

1. Keep it PG-13. No R rated subjects.
2. As much as some people enjoy drugs and other such things that get you off...Please do not use any of those in this game.
3. Songs about Alcohol is accepted, as I have a few songs in my repitoire that have alcohol in them.
4. I will choose to start it over when I find that it becomes too long. Also when I start it off I will just start off with the Title, but for the first post, I will give a sentence.
5. Try to keep this fun and enjoyable for everyone.
6. Don't spam.
7. If I find your post offensive, I will ask that you edit, if you don't I can always use the Report Feature.
8. Any form of music is accepted, as this is unbiased about music types.
9. Have fun !

~Let's Get This Started !~

Here is mine

I will Leave Out All The Rest and let you go....

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
I think that I didn't really get the idea across.

This game is to use Titles of songs, and make a song out of them using the sentences that you create....

Meaning to say, we have to link up all our sentences ( which consists of a song title ) to make a , sorta like long sentence / story?

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
The house nextdoor to mine caught on fire, and now it's Only Ashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back