• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The music and your's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

Do the music for the worlds soud good to you.How is the theme song for kh2? Is it better than passion?My computer has no soud so even if I download it I couldn't hear it.:eek:

Also do any of you listen to music whie playing Kingdom Hearts?I like to listen to crunk music. I gets me hype and play better.:D

BladerUnknown

Sanctuary isn't nearly as good as Passion imo. The music for the worlds were great. I loved Port Royal's.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Agreed. I like Passions more than Sanctuary and Halloween Town has the best tunes. I'm always getting them stuck in my head :D. I also like Twilight Town's music. It was nice a peaceful and pretty. Perfect for the world.

I didn't like Hallow Bastion's music. It was evil and that world isnt that evil anymore. The music was like saying "ROAR! I'M HALLOW BASTION AND I'M GUNNA BITE YOUR FACE OFF BECAUSE I WAS IMPORTANT IN THE FIRST KINGDOM HEARTS!!"

They could have a least changed the music when Hallow Bastion became Radiant Gardens. I mean, that name isn't exactly evil.

Vilex

BladerUnknown said:
Sanctuary isn't nearly as good as Passion imo. The music for the worlds were great. I loved Port Royal's.

I almost shaqued my pants when I realized that the battle theme in Port Royal was the actual theme from the movie.
Aside from that, the renditions of "Dearly Beloved" in this game were much more compelling than in KHI.
On that note, does anybody know the name of the extra sad-sounding version of Dearly Beloved that plays when Riku, Kairi, and Sora reunite (as well as other touching parts of the game)?

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
Passion : Japanese version of KH2 Theme
Sanctuary : English version of KH2 Theme

The lyrics are (supposedly) vastly different.

Yeah, Twilight Town's music rocks...and I loved "Dearly Beloved" as well.

The...extra-sad part? I dunno...I haven't heard anything like it in the soundtrack...

Vilex

Zari said:
Passion : Japanese version of KH2 Theme
Sanctuary : English version of KH2 Theme

The lyrics are (supposedly) vastly different.

Yeah, Twilight Town's music rocks...and I loved "Dearly Beloved" as well.

The...extra-sad part? I dunno...I haven't heard anything like it in the soundtrack...

It's a version of the original Dearly Beloved, all played on piano, with a lot of arpeggiated grace notes.

Vilex

Nah, I checked "reprise" and it's the one from the absolute end of the game. The one I'm talking about appears numerous times, but the one i remember specifically is when Riku, Sora, and Kairi meet up in the Castle that never Was. Thanks for the help, though.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
Yes, oh so very good...-listens-

I have to admit...I like Dive to the Heart from KH1's track a -tiny- bit better because of the whole DOOM sounding thing at the end.

(You know, where the text reads, "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes...")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back