• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► The Muppets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I just saw this trailer at the theaters tonight. It really threw me off and I thought it looked crappy... then the Muppets came in and everything was all right.

Pianoajd2

It's gonna be out soon! I can't wait!

[video=youtube;A9TeJO8Jx2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9TeJO8Jx2c&list=FLZabOasR202LbmtsS_Zy_5w&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/video]

I especially can't wait to see "The Rainbow Connection" number. Just listening to the preview here made me tear up a little.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
At first I decided I never wanted to see this movie, and I thought it was going to be terrible. Now that I have seen all the previews I would like to go see it if I can. It actually looks like a good movie.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I knew I wanted to see this a few months back, maybe a year ago even, when Danny Trejo was talking about how much fun it was to be in the movie (surprise, he plays a tough guy prison inmate). Then I noticed the rest of the incredible talent involved, and I've been anxious for it ever since. Screw eating turkey, I know exactly how I'm spending my Thanksgiving.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Didn't know about this movie's existence until I came across a review link on IGN. I don't remember watching The Muppets as a kid, but I did have a Fozzy teddy bear that I carried with me everywhere. Gonzo was also one of my favortie Muppets.

Definitely adding this to my Netflix queue.

Website
theyouthexpress.com
I can't wait for this movie...because I've watched the trailer of Muppets now on youtube..Pretty good..I decided that I'll watch this movie after released date in theater with ma friends group...I am too excited for this movie...

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I think this is supposed to have one of those Toy Story shorts before the movie. Just another reason for me to go see this.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Just got back from seeing this. Absolutely LOVED this. I even cried a tad bit at one point. ;w; Brilliant movie!!! <3333333333333333

Also, the Toy Story short is pretty clever. :3 Definitely hope to see another one!

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Just saw this tonight, and it was pretty fucking amazing. You all need to go see it. Now.

Pianoajd2

According to Wikipedia, they cut out a bunch of celebrity cameos for time. All the more reason to get this film on DVD/Blu-ray when it releases!

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Just got back from seeing this. Great movie, glad I saw it, and the Toy Story short was great as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back