• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Muppets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Does anyone remember them? I love the Muppets so much.

YouTube - the rainbow connection

My Religion teacher spent the entire class period telling us how Jim Henson and his creations are a New Age wave sent by Satan to turn us all into warlocks or something. Which prompted me to make this thread.

Muppets = <3

beakerbunsen-743359.gif

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Oh god I miss those guys. I loved their movies and watched a few of their episodes. But never really understand whay the Muppet Show isn't airing anymore. I mean they brought the Muppets back for Studio DC Almost Live on Disney but they couldn't bring back the Muppet Show. What's up with that? I don't get it. But still loved the Muppets, Kermit, Ganzo, Fazzy (not sure how to pronounce his name), and Ratso were my favorite Muppets on the show.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Thanks for clearing up the names. I thought Ritso's name was pronouced Ratso. Hmm guess I need to clean my ears out more or have my sister turn the volume on her stereo down. She's gonna make me death one of these days. But still it should work. I mean if they can bring back the Muppets on Studio DC, then why not bring them back to their old show on the network again.

Still don't get it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wish The Muppets weren't sold to Disney.
I don't think they'll do them justice.

*sigh*

Cissy! :D
When my Sylar phase is over, I'm totally putting Kermit in my sig. I think I can pull it off.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
OOooh. I LOVE the muppets. Miss Piggy was my favorite growing up with The Great Muppet Caper and Muppet Treasure Island being my favorite of the movies.

I missed the Star Wars Episode though when it aired one time. I wanna see that again.

Haku

<3
I remember way back when the Muppet's were babies and had their own show on Nick Jr. I believe that's what station it was on, but back then I couldn't get enough of them. I watched the treasure island movie and thought it was great at the time but my parents obviously thought otherwise since they were starting to get irritable at how long the movie seemed to go on and on to them, but nevertheless those were the good old days.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hahahaha.
I remember that part. xDDD

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Muppet Treasure Island is one of my favorite movies. I want to see it again!

I posted that pic once up on here, and some people didn't get it.

(facepalm)

TeeCee1010

Muppets Treasure Island = One of the best movies ever.
I remember in the movie there was this song that a crocodile sang part of and i was kind of afraid of it. But i still really liked it.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I want cabin fever. lol jk

<3 Muppets!

I don't remember much of the movie, but I do remember watching the Muppet Babies and I think I had some toys of them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back