• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the mugen corner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku191

ok ive been getting questions about mugen and eve battle screnpack so im going to tell you all where to download each with tutorials and myself now lets begin

first things 1st go to this site

no limit winmugen patch

there you will download the no limit win mugen patch its the 1st one and extract it once that is done you will need to download eve battle screenpack eve battle is at this site

EVE_Battle.zip - FileFront.com

once that is downloaded and extracted to your desktop watch this tutorial to continue

YouTube - MUGEN tutorial 1: Installing the EVE Battle Screen Pack

after that is done and eve battle is installed into your mugen thats all you know have mugen but you dont have any characters besides that stupid crappy kun fu man so its time to show you how to add characters watch this vid to learn how its a 2 part tutorial hes part 1

YouTube - MUGEN tutorial 2: Adding characters to EVE Battle: Part 1

and part 2 also tells you how to add stages as well as characters

YouTube - MUGEN tutorial 2: Adding characters to EVE Battle: Part 2

now if u understood the tutorials which couldnt be more clear i'll let u guys have some character sites heres 2 good ones i found

Random Select (look to the left to see tabs for characters and stages)

and the next one is

MUGEN characters eSnips Folder

thats for characters mostly i havent found stages there

now for those who want more mugen fun here is a website that is all mugen based forums you can request characters and such undr the international section under generaly wanted

MugenBR Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board)

i suggest you go register there in your posts dont forget to add your email or they cant send it to you lol

also if you whish to do trading in this thread as well do as you please

ENJOY!

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
This is pretty cool. I've seen this before but have never had the chance to download it.

Riku191

yea i figured since i found i knew thered be some ppl on here who would want it so i decided to lend a helping hand with some good characters and such

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I've played quite a few MUGEN games, but most of them weren't very good. And they also tend to be buggy, but that is the nature of MUGEN.

Still, it's kinda nice to see a thread about these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back