• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Muffin Man's brother, a Fan Fiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
She kisses everyone...

.-. Hanks like...fifty.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's Friday! I have a party tonight, yipee! It's almost the weekend!

*does the weekend dance*

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Chapter Five​

The trip to the Doctor’s office was truly amazing for Muffin and Gabrielle. All the hustle and bustle was new for the kids had never seen anything like a skyscraper before. Hank even stopped at a burger joint. Muffin really enjoyed the soda and Gabrielle just adored the French fries.

“Why ‘ave I not seen zese things before in France? Zey are so delicious!” she squealed.

After the meal it was back to the car. Hank told them that they would be visiting his old doctor, one of the nicest men he knew. His name was Dr. Chalk O. Lattés.

They arrived at the office fifteen minutes later. The receptionist led the way to Dr. Chalk O. Lattés examination room.

“Wait here,” she said in a thick New York accent as they reached the room.

The room was a bright green color with dinosaurs and saber tooth tigers painted on the walls.

The door opened up and the Dr. walked in. “Hey Hank!” he said. “How’s it been?”

Hank smiled, “Just fine Chalk ‘ole pal! Do you mind helping these kids here?” he asked.

The Dr. smiled, “Of course, what can I do for you kids? Cold? Flu? Chronic Chicken Pox?”

“I was a wondering if my parents came here. They are both fat and love to cook. They would be here for my brother, who has smelling problems.” Muffin said.

Dr. Chalk smiled, “Oh them! They are just in the other room. I’ll go fetch them.”

Muffin smiled, “Vündersňeek! Simply Vündersňeek!”

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I LOVE THIS STORY! MUFFIN IS SO FUNNY!

You can be a muffin soldier if you want, Riku104. Because you're simply Vundersneek.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
=D Really? Thanks! I wear it with pride!

I'll update tomarrow.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
This is kind of a filler, hope you enjoy it anyway.

Chapter Six​

Baker was truly miserable. Dr. Chalk knew what Baker’s medical problem was, but didn’t have the proper knowledge to do anything about it. The nice doctor said to go to Small Ville, U.S.A. where an old colleague of his who specializes in such matters resides.

But Baker was not the only one with problems. Gabrielle asked Muffins parents if they had seen her own.

“My poor, poor dear, are you Gabrielle?” Sniffed Ũlnaa.

The pretty girl nodded.

“I’m so sorry ‘m dear, they are dead. Your parents told us that if we survived we would care for you. Naturally we agreed,” Ũlnaa said solemnly.

Gabrielle burst into tears, “My poor pareeentz, Sunk at ze bottom of the zea!”

No one talked on the long train ride to Small Ville.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Chapter Seven​

The family took Baker to their last resort, a kind old doctor who lived in Small Ville. After several painful tests Baker’s problem had finally been determined.

“Your child, quite frankly, is a brat with no ability to appreciate good cooking,” said the Doctor.

Їvinheim snorted, “What did I tell you? The boy’s an ungrateful brat. He needs to be beat!”

Ũlnaa sighed, “How do you suppose we treat this, doctor?”

The doctor smiled, “All you need to do is treat him as bad as he treats you.”

Those simple words changed Muffin’s life forever. Baker stopped bugging him, and became quite distant toward the whole family. Once in a while he’d pull off wild stunts or throw a huge fit because Gabrielle was the only girl who preferred Muffin over him, but he’d always back down when Ũlnaa came rushing in the room.

They also moved into Small Ville, not wanting to risk their lives on another reckless trip. They got a small cottage on Drury lane and turned it into a lovely Bakery. Muffin taught Gabrielle how to cook with his magic spoon, and they became full-time employees.

When Baker got out of college he moved to the other side of town onto Dreary Lane, a place where all the dregs and gangs of Small Ville resided. He opened his own shop where only the brave went inside.

Soon after Gabrielle and Muffin’s marriage Ũlnaa and Їvinheim passed away, leaving the business to Gabrielle and Muffin. All was happy and peaceful. But then there came one horrible night when Gabrielle went to the store to go get some baking supplies, leaving Muffin all alone to man the shop himself.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
;_; It's all almost over! Though this is just a prequel to the main thing... which is huge and will probably not be completed for a while.

Should I continue when this is done with the sequel?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Chapter Eight​

“Good bye Muffin, dear! I have to fetch more chocolate mousse!” Gabrielle called.

Muffin laughed, “Vündersňeek, I was just about to make a new mix! ‘G bye me little formaldehyde!”

Gabrielle left, and Muffin began to get back to baking again. Less than fifteen minutes later Muffin heard a knock on the door.

“Come on in, and welcome to The Muffin Man’s bakery. What can I do for you?” Muffin said joyfully.

A voice as cold as ice responded him, “How about my childhood, brother dear?”

Muffin immediately turned around, “Baker! What a surprise! Why didn’t you call?” Muffin said nervously.

Baker laughed a cold heartless laugh, “Brother, one usually doesn’t call a person to announce their MURDER.”

Muffin blanched, “Murder? Brother, lets just talk this out.”

Baker wheezed out his laugh, “Hand me over the magic spoon, now. I have Gabrielle in the car. If I give the word, she dies.”

Muffin got out his spoon.

“That’s right, just hand it over…” Baker whispered.

Suddenly Baker let out a yell of pain and fell to the floor. Attached to the screaming brat’s leg was a chocolate dog.

Muffin smiled, “You saved me puppy! Yes you did! Yes you did!”

The chocolate animal barked, and began to run away from Baker. But Baker was too fast for it and grabbed a hold of the little dog’s ears.

“This dog is made of chocolate! Is this another trick of yours? Tell me now or Gabrielle dies!” shouted Baker.

Muffin stood his ground, “I found out that if you put enough good imagination in the mix, it becomes real,” said Muffin slowly.

Baker laughed again and motioned for the spoon, “Hand it over, now,” he said icily.

Muffin lifted up the spoon and lunged it into Baker’s mouth. Baker spat the dough all over the floor.

“Disgusting as always. WHAT’S HAPPENING TO ME?” screamed a frantic Baker.

For you see with that lunge of desperation by Muffin had caused the dough to become over filled with imagination. Baker’s hands began to inflate, and his eyes shrunk into beady black specks. He began to inflate, fat ripping his clothes. His whole body became a yellowish brown. He just kept growing, rising like bread. Gone was the handsome face of Baker Man, the only thing he ever had.

“What have you done to me?” Baker said in a loud voice spewing dough all over as he talked, “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?”

Muffin laughed, a very bold move.

Baker walked up towards Muffin, his shear weight causing the building to shake violently.

“Tell me where to find more things like the dog!” shouted the dough man.

Muffin laughed again, “You know what I’ll call you? The Pillsbury Dough Man! That’s what I made you out of!”

Muffin man had only been talking to give the dog time to escape, which it did.

Baker yelled, “TELL ME NOW!”

Muffin did, and handed over the spoon. Then, so ashamed at his new appearance, he ran out of the bakery.

Muffin spent the rest of the evening searching for Gabrielle. She ended up just returning from the market. It was a bluff.

Gabrielle listened as Muffin recounted the night’s events.

Gabrielle stroked Muffin’s face. “Do not worry Muffin! We will go to your Candy Land and save your friends! We vill alzo stop your evil brother! Everything will be vündersňeek!”

Muffin laughed, “I’m not worried, you are with me.”

Epilogue​

Well, I hope you enjoyed my retelling of our fair town’s history! Hope you enjoy your stay here at Small Ville. What’s that? Yeah, the Pillsbury Dough Boy on TV is in fact a direct relation to Baker. No one did ever find out about Candy Land. Head on down to Drury Lane with me and we’ll ask ‘ole Muffin Man and his lovely wife Gabrielle himself. C’mon!

STAY TUNED FOR CANDYLAND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back