• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Most Surprising Event Ever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
This scene right here...

Sora: Oh, Cloud
Donald Duck: Wahatcha doing?
Cloud: I'll get him. This time we settle it. Me, and the one who embodies all darkness in me.
Donald Duck: I thought you looked kinda different Cloud.
Cloud: If I do, it's his fault.
Sora: Whose?
Cloud: Sephiroth, Tell me if you see him.
Sora: Okay, what's he look like?
Cloud: Silver hair. Carries a long sword
Sora: Sure, Well, be seeing you Cloud
Cloud: Be careful. He messes with your head. Makes you think darkness is the only way

This scene... has got to be the WORST f*cking scene in the whole game. It's bullshit, what the hell is that dialogue? I mean seriously, it was surprisingly horrible... I'm not even joking. It felt... really awkward. Like, walking in on your parents while they're doing business awkward. >.>

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
This scene right here...

Sora: Oh, Cloud
Donald Duck: Wahatcha doing?
Cloud: I'll get him. This time we settle it. Me, and the one who embodies all darkness in me.
Donald Duck: I thought you looked kinda different Cloud.
Cloud: If I do, it's his fault.
Sora: Whose?
Cloud: Sephiroth, Tell me if you see him.
Sora: Okay, what's he look like?
Cloud: Silver hair. Carries a long sword
Sora: Sure, Well, be seeing you Cloud
Cloud: Be careful. He messes with your head. Makes you think darkness is the only way

This scene... has got to be the WORST f*cking scene in the whole game. It's bullshit, what the hell is that dialogue? I mean seriously, it was surprisingly horrible... I'm not even joking. It felt... really awkward. >.>

I completely agree with you there.
When I was watching it the first time..It was an odd thing to witness.
But I did find it amusing how Sora reacts and casually slips away.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
This scene... has got to be the WORST f*cking scene in the whole game. It's bullshit, what the hell is that dialogue? I mean seriously, it was surprisingly horrible... I'm not even joking. It felt... really awkward. Like, walking in on your parents while they're doing business awkward. >.>

Obviously not as awkward as having your mom walk in on you.

The whole Lion King and Mulan worlds

Gabo

Obviously not as awkward as having your mom walk in on you.

The whole Lion King and Mulan worlds

Awkward past experiences PMF?
xD

What was so surprisng about those two worlds?

M

Marluxia.light

MCP Talk's. lol I didn't see that coming. But it was my first time playing the thing...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Awkward past experiences PMF?

The most awkward part was having my mom tell me she heard us because of how loud we were. ^_^

What was so surprisng about those two worlds?

How the stories sucked ass. Lion King is Nomura's favorite movie. I don't WANT to know how he ****ed that one up.

Gabo

The most awkward part was having my mom tell me she heard us because of how loud we were. ^_^
I sympathize
xDDD

How the stories sucked ass. Lion King is Nomura's favorite movie. I don't WANT to know how he ****ed that one up.
DD

Mulan's was kinda horrible.
The first time through for Lion King wasn't that bad, but the second time I didn't like very much.

Lion King was my favorite Disney movie as well,
They really didn't do it justice.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
All the Disney worlds were rather shitty. I didn't feel the 'Disney Magic' in any of them. ಠ_ಠ

Another rather pointless scene

Sephiroth: Did you give Cloud my message?
Sora: Maybe.
Cloud: Sorry to keep you, Sephiroth!
Sephiroth: Cloud... You'll never let go of the darkness...
Cloud: Shut up.
[Both raise big, long swords]
Sephiroth: You'll never let go of your past... <-- he's hinting at something, I know it.
Cloud: Shut up! <-- Aww, Cloud's embarrassed.
[Cloud attacks Sephiroth]

Then they fight like the frustrated yaoi lovers they are. >.> I'm all for a cool Sephy vs Cloud scene and all, but that fight was ass. No substance whatsoever, Sora wasn't involved at all, dialogue was cliche, and it was barely 3 minutes long! Nomura, that's what we get for beating Sephiroth?

That's utter bullf*ck -- how could they screw up so badly. It's like they weren't even trying with that scene. (another -1 for KHII)

Gabo

All the Disney worlds were rather shitty. I didn't feel the 'Disney Magic' in any of them. ಠ_ಠ

In KH2, I can see where you're coming from with that.
The only ones I really felt any 'Disney Magic' in were Halloween Town, Beast's Castle kinda, and I guess, Atlantica. The last one probably has something to do with the fact Sora's involvement was minimal.

KH1 was a bit different, imo.

M

Marluxia.light

The only ones I really felt any 'Disney Magic' in were Halloween Town, Beast's Castle kinda, and I guess, Atlantica. The last one probably has something to do with the fact Sora's involvement was minimal.

Atlantic was the worse place. There is no heartless in sight at all at that place. Tritron must have sapped them all....Heheh

Gabo

Atlantic was the worse place. There is no heartless in sight at all at that place. Tritron must have sapped them all....Heheh

We were talking about in regards to the 'Disney Magic'

I personally couldn't stand it, but whatever. It only took like 40 minutes to complete, if that.

M

Marluxia.light

We were talking about in regards to the 'Disney Magic'

I personally couldn't stand it, but whatever. It only took like 40 minutes to complete, if that.

O___o Okay but it did take about 40 min.. "Disney Magic" is confusing to me.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
The only ones I really felt any 'Disney Magic' in were Halloween Town, Beast's Castle kinda, and I guess, Atlantica.

The only Disney worlds that I'd say did a fairly decent job in KH2 were Port Royal, Space Paranoids, and Olympus Coliseum. That's not really saying much, though.

The other Disney worlds were let-downs -- I expected something more epic from Land of Dragons, Pride Land, and especially Disney Castle, which sucked/failed greatly.

Disney in KH was better than Disney in KHII, no doubt about it. I hope they do a beter job with stuff Disney and FF in KH3.

A

Audo

I found the Ansem + Xemnas convo surprising.
I mean, i know a lot of people didn't like it, but I didn't expect it to happen and i ate that convo up. And then i was emo for a bit when Ansem *died*. I'm sensitive >.>

Gabo

The only Disney worlds that I'd say did a fairly decent job in KH2 were Port Royal, Space Paranoids, and Olympus Coliseum. That's not really saying much, though.

How do you figure Port Royal?
I don't feel like it was that great, to be honest.

The fact I hated how Sora and Co looked so bright might contribute to my disapproval of Port Royal

Tron was okay, now that I think about it.
I never really think of it as a Disney movie.

And OC?
Ehhhhh.

I don't feel that any of the worlds compare to Neverland in the first one.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
How do you figure Port Royal?
I don't feel like it was that great, to be honest.

The fact I hated how Sora and Co looked so bright might contribute to my disapproval of Port Royal

Tron was okay, now that I think about it.
I never really think of it as a Disney movie.

And OC?
Ehhhhh.

I don't feel that any of the worlds compare to Neverland in the first one.

I thought it was rather interesting to see Jack and Sora interact. Admittedly, Port Royal was kinda lackluster, but compared to the other Disney worlds... err, yeah.

Olympus Coliseum was a vastly improved world, imo. I liked the underworld level, and Auron's badass presence made it all the more enjoyable. Still, all of the Disney worlds in KH2 sucked... I mean, they really sucked. >.>

Also, I think we can all agree that the most surprising event in KH2 was Axel's death, amirite? Who actually thought he'd sacrifice himself like that? I didn't.

Gabo

Also, I think we can all agree that the most surprising event in KH2 was Axel's death, amirite? Who actually thought he'd sacrifice himself like that? I didn't.

In KH2?
I wasn't really affected that much by it, to be honest.

Goofy's supposed death and the X'Heartless turning out to be Riku were a lot more surprising for me, to be honest.

M

Marluxia.light

I thought it was rather interesting to see Jack and Sora interact. Admittedly, Port Royal was kinda lackluster, but compared to the other Disney worlds... err, yeah.

Olympus Coliseum was a vastly improved, imo. I liked the underworld level, and Auron's badass presence made it all the more enjoyable. Still, all of the Disney worlds in KH2 sucked... I mean, they really sucked. >.>

I thought that jack was okay since he could used magic skills, he may be better thsn donald.

Mulan was just crazy with the Red Inwaso(Country name)Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back