• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The most sinister and evil Organization XIII member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Organization XIII member is the most sinister and evil among them?

• Xemnas

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Saix

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Demyx

• Luxord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, We've seen Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Demyx and Luxord fighting against Sora, his friends and try to get their hearts back from Kingdom Hearts in KH2 but which Organization XIII member is the most sinister and evil in KH2?

Xodyc

i say saix cause his weapon is kickass & he looks like someone who would kill a man for no reason at all

The Answer

violent_anger said:
xenmas, hes fooling everyone

wait, if all the organization members remember their past lives, then wouldn't ansem's students (#2-#6) remember that xemnas was xehonart, and not ansem? so, xemnas is fooling the organization, so he can gaiin more power, and yet Xemnas believes he's ansem, which is practically the basis for his madness, and even though the org. knows he's not ansem, but actually xehonart, they keep it secret. they're fooling each other! it's a paradox! :p

Ansem/Sephy

lol

Well, Saix is definitely evil, and that, I assure you, is not a word to be taken lightly, but I say that it is Xemnas. Xemnas is spawned from a madman, is power-hungry and sees and monitors those ignorant enough to think they're fooling him, around him. And, not to mention, the fear he inspired on Vexen in CoM was quite remarkable. I mean, he is practically Xehanort, only thrice as insane and powerful. AND not quite as preachy, which, for a villain, could be a good or bad thing.

Saix on the other hand is mad, yes, but not nearly as ingenius or powerful. And, in all honesty, if he really was as evil, then he would be the main villain, because he's the only one that comes so close. Which, he really does.

But Xemnas seems to be using him too; he let him get so close to Kingdom Hearts and did nothing; it was like he knew Saix was sure to be killed. Let's face it, as amazingly cool as Saix is, and as cool, he's not quite as malevolent as Xemnas was. And the others really don't compare to these psychos.

The_Watcher

Xaldin (funny I'm the only Xaldin voter) because the only thing more evil than stealing flowers are side burn. SHAVE EM OFF XALLY!

Sorry about that I just hate sideburns

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
xemnas because he does that evilest plot and smokes on kh (say if u got it -_- )
SINISTER:
1. xemnas
2. xaldin
3. saix
4. xigbar
6. sexy zexy
7. vexen
8. marluxia
9. larxene, the A pathetic bitchy princess (wikipedia except for bitchy) XD
10. demyx
11. axel
there are 12 evil members but........?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Xemnas, Saix is more of a sad story, as his dying words were "Kingdom Hearts...Give me....a Heart..." All he wanted was a Heart, as Xemnas wanted to become a godlike figure.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
oh ya! i always forget about him...
maybe it's because he's...a "peaceful" giant and XIII are not suppossed to be peacefull....

OK I DONT KNOW AND I GTG!!!!

Graficcha

If I have to vote for the one who looks most sinister..I'm going for Saix.
For some odd reason, I can't really take Xemnas all that serious, with his hair and his theatrical way of speaking...
I find myself mouthing his words everytime he speaks cuz his lips move so much..*snicker*

darkriku14

beginning and end
meh, i'd say either Xemnas or Saix. I was watching a cutscene with Xemnas talking, and i swear, he looked drunk >_>... though, i still think he' pretty evil, and is fooling everyone o_o

Saix just looks badass...he's got pointy ears, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back