• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The most POPULER person in KH???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whos tha best?

• Hokage....

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Square Ninja

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Breaking point

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Silh0uette

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • TheMuffinMan

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Megaflare

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Yea, but as I said, people can be rather conceited. They'll vote for who they like, becuase wether or not they are popular by the majorities eyes, THAT person WANTS him/her to be the most popular, becuase he/she likes their candidate best. And of course people will always vote for their friends, thats just how it works :p

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Breaking Point said:
Yea, but as I said, people can be rather conceited. They'll vote for who they like, becuase wether or not they are popular by the majorities eyes, THAT person WANTS him/her to be the most popular, becuase he/she likes their candidate best. And of course people will always vote for their friends, thats just how it works :p
Yes, I also said earlier that this was extremely biased.

moi said:
This is extremely biased.
See? I did say that. %-|

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm wondering how the fuck I'm beating Flare, and Silh <_<

It's official BP, the forum has lost all thier senses

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Muffin, they have to have had a mind in the first place in order for it to be lost :p

I mean jeez, take a look at the make of this thread for example. Not only did she spell POPULAR wrong, but as conceited as I may seem sometimes I doubt I'd have even made the top ten. And one of the people there havent even gotten a single vote. Obviously they aren't even in the running >_>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back