• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The most POPULER person in KH???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whos tha best?

• Hokage....

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Square Ninja

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Breaking point

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Silh0uette

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • TheMuffinMan

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Megaflare

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowheart2021

when i was on the old khinsider siloutte or what ever his name is tryed to bust me in chat so i could not vote for him i voted for mega flare i have had no problems with him

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Damnit, don't triple post, just use the 'Edit' button, fool!

And yes, MegaFlare is a she, and she rules....

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Umm...

Flare, because... She's Flare.

^-^

WHERE AM I ON THE LIST!?!?!

;-;

Whatever.

Flare gmv.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Master T said:
Didn't we already have one of these? I guess it wasn't a poll, though.

Although I must say that I'm flabbergasted as to my absence on the list as well.
I know how you feel.

):

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

shadowheart2021 said:
when i was on the old khinsider siloutte or what ever his name is tryed to bust me in chat so i could not vote for him i voted for mega flare i have had no problems with him
lol, I'm sorry, I just scrolled back and saw this hilarious post right here. I noticed that your post that I'm quoting was actually part of a triple post. So basically, you got upset because a mod busted you for something, and then you just went and triple posted right after.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe silh busted you in chat, because you did something wrong in chat?

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
silh iz goona ween eye no eet :p

and as a side note, master T, popularity is a state of mind. It's all about who finds YOU to be popular. Those who find themself as popular are probably rather conceited and self centered. Some people may see you as popular and other dont. I can promise n00bs wouldnt vote for you, becuase the majority of this forum IS n00bs, and if the majority dont like you, then they wont see you as most popular. I'd think a mod or the likes of one have the best shot at winning. Most of them are well known, not always well liked of course :p but you always have the suckups.

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Gah damn the name of this thread threw me off... OMG.. I swear how the hell could some people not know me.. I mean sure I dont post in the forums that much but man.... I'm not that known I guess... Hmm Maybe I'll post in the forums a bit more.. Anyways.. you can leik get to know Teh Hokage of Teh Salsa in teh chat if you want ^_^. And yeah Unknownsora21 was me old name. I was surprised that no one voted for me but then I wasnt because

a. Silh and Flare are on the list
b. A vast majority of the forum hates me guts.. well those who went to the chat and got OWNED by me.. and then told thier freinds to hate me.
c. My name change has confused many.. Damn...

Well.. whatever.. .. Peace Out foo's

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Yea peoples, Teh Ho is cool, you just gotta stop being such total n00bs and get to know the guy. Oh and of course remember not to be whiny little emos or his friends will get you, and he'll juts HAVE to join in. Sorry Ho, I would have voted for you, but I gotta pay silh0 his dues, you're just his poser after all ;)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Breaking Point said:
Yea peoples, Teh Ho is cool, you just gotta stop being such total n00bs and get to know the guy. Oh and of course remember not to be whiny little emos or his friends will get you, and he'll juts HAVE to join in. Sorry Ho, I would have voted for you, but I gotta pay silh0 his dues, you're just his poser after all ;)

Liek aint that da truth. Yeah Silh0 tis teh man.. I can only "try" to pose like him.. That Great effiminate asain. Well.. if you want to get to know me.. leik holla at a playa in teh chat room.. XD Yeah I'm there alot.. and since I'm a chat mod now... I'll still be there alot. so Drop by and say hello.. but beware.. I.....am...crazy... Lol.. Also.. if you are a girl.. dont come to the chat unless you are willing to bear my child <_< Yeah that's about all I got to say on teh matter. Peace out fo sho

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Breaking Point said:
and as a side note, master T, popularity is a state of mind. It's all about who finds YOU to be popular. Those who find themself as popular are probably rather conceited and self centered. Some people may see you as popular and other dont. I can promise n00bs wouldnt vote for you, becuase the majority of this forum IS n00bs, and if the majority dont like you, then they wont see you as most popular. I'd think a mod or the likes of one have the best shot at winning. Most of them are well known, not always well liked of course :p but you always have the suckups.
Hm. Popularity and "being famous" go hand in hand, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back