• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Most Important Person to Sora is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
if you look in kh1 he wants kairi, in CoM he wants riku and cuz of namine she gets kinda switched with kairi, and in kh2 he wants riku cuz he thinks kairi is on DI, but he would probally choose kairi, and you all know he would choose her

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I believe that if it came down to a choice where Sora had to choose it would be Kairi. But he cares for both of them deeply. It is very evident. Personally I'm not too big on love stories but I am a girl:toungesmile: and a good love story isn't bad. So I would like to say it's Kairi but on the choice of Riku I can definitely see that as best friends he and Sora are very close.

KH_Love7

I wouldn't think Kairi is the most important person, I would think that all his friend's are important, I mean if he goes through all that for them,,,and in KHCoM it's Sora going to find Riku! Not like in KH when it was Kairi so obvisouly Kairi isn't the only most important person to Sora.

dark___edge

I think it seems as if Riku was more important to Kairi than Sora because of Sora's attitude towards Riku.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I agree. The feelings between Sora and Kairi are strong. They at the very least really like each other if they aren't in love. But I know that guys can sometimes care about each other very much especially if they are close. But since I like a 'little' (I hate romances that take over the whole story) romance but nothing to take away from the whole story I'm going to say say Kairi is the most important. That's my standing until someone brings up some hidden point in the games that I forgot.:toungesmile:

Riku191

well techly it was namine because that was what he was manipualted to believe but at the end he remembers kairi so i guess both but the game focuses more on the said relationship with namine and sora kairi's rememberance only was about 5mins maybe less

Denki-Kurai

but sora loves kairi not Riku

HA! yeah sora loves kairi. Thats why he cried for her and not riku. Oh wait that was riku he cried for.

No but seriously. Sora cares for them both.
Example:

KHI Sora had a touching farewell with kairi and riku.
Even though he didn't know what was beyond the darkness he was willing to go for riku.

KHII Sora cried when he met riku again and almost every world he went to he was looking for riku.
Sora thought of dancing with kairi when he was in halloween town.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, that's hard to say...but it seems like Kairi...considering how much attention he seemed to give her in thefirst game...then again, no idea...

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
everyone says how he wanted riku in kh2 but did anyone remember he thought kairi was safe and when he found out he really wanted to see her, but he reacted more to riku cuz he hadnt had a chance to talk to him and be friends since destiny islands.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Sora thought that Riku was in pretty good condition after KH so he wanted to go out and find him so that they both could return home to Kairi, knowing she was safe, in no time. He must be important as a friend cause Sora could've just tried to find a way home instead of looking for Riku or let Riku stay the way he was in Xehanort's form and leave.

I mean, all Sora talked about throughout the game was about finding Riku in KH2, only mentioning Kairi a couple of times until Axel kidnapped her. So Riku's just as important in best friend status as Kairi is in girlfriend status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back