• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Most Important Person to Sora is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

orSa

I think the most important person to Sora would have to be Kairi. He was trying to save both of his friends in KH but his main focus was on Kairi, I think this is because of how he thinks Riku can take care of himself. Even though Riku is his best friend he knows that Kairi will need him more. But hey, maybe I'm wrong and the most important person to Sora is Riku. Since he did cry over him in KHII.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
look kairi is the most important person to sora cuz he loves her when riku and sora are best friends hasn't that ever happened to you where you love someone and they are most important to you but you still have best friends that are important to you but not as important

UltimaWeapon646

I think that Riku and Kairi are of equal importance to Sora. Why? He knew Riku since he was a young child and he loves Kairi. So to me that means equal importance.

Blue_Rose

I think that Riku and Kairi are of equal importance to Sora. Why? He knew Riku since he was a young child and he loves Kairi. So to me that means equal importance.

I agree, it' s not a question of who's more important. Sora just has more faith in Riku's ability to take care of himself because he is his role model. Kairi is more dependant and therefore he wories about her a little more.

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
You guys got it all wrong...D:

Sora is a gay teen who has the HOTS for his best, and awfully sexy mate Riku. Jeebus of course he cares more about him. I mean, check out the river he cried for him over at TWTNW. Damn did he pour his heart out.

Did anyone else digg those cries of distress all through-out KH2? :/ "RIKKUUUUUUUUU!" RIKUUUUUUUUUUU!" "RIKKKUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

And I will slap anyone who takes that rant seriously and counters back.

look kairi is the most important person to sora cuz he loves her when riku and sora are best friends hasn't that ever happened to you where you love someone and they are most important to you but you still have best friends that are important to you but not as important
Fail. He pretty much cares for both of them equally. The following post however has a neat answer:

UltimaWeapon-insert numbers here- said:

And there you have it. :3

neon6

the most important person to sora is ME

he personnally said that to me, but i said "you idiot i'm not gay"
then he cried saying "I loved from all my heart"
i just went away

Did you guys ever work things out?

Destination

Riku's importance is Kairi too, I know because like in KH1 all Riku could think of was Kairi, where is she.

So Sora's and Riku's importance is Kairi just because they care for her.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Those sneaky people at Squeenix wrote the story so it's equal for both of the fans. There's enough cheesy moments in the game with both pairings that, in essence, you'll see what you want to see.

Except for if you're a crack-pairing fangirl like me...
DEMKAI FTW!!! xD

S

sora1654

riku is just as important as kairi to sora in kh 1 sora new that kairi was safe on destiny island but he didnt know what happened to riku or were he was thats why he criend when he was reunited with him in kh 2

iZumi

personally, i think that sora would put riku over kairi. (and that's not because i'm a yaoi fangirl either ;]) didn't it seem like he was more emotional every time he was around riku than he was with kairi? sure, kairi and sora are obviously close, but, looking at both KHI and KHII together, geez...sora's clingy. :O

Seftrex

Riku wants Kairi and Sora. But that doesn't really come across in KH1, but you know he does for he is Riku's best friend. Kairi is in both of there hearts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back