• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Most Important Person to Sora is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

During my run of Sora's side of Chain of Memories, I found out that the Most Important Person to Sora is Kairi. The next day I told my friend my discovery and he asked me a strange question. The question was: "So what does that mean for Riku?" I told him I don't know. So now I ask you all this question: "If Kairi is the Most Important Person to Sora, then what does this mean for Riku?

forgivinglight

you know the whole reason soras on the adventure was saving kairi.

He was saving both kairi and riku. their both equaly important to him. A t the point in Chain of Memories when it was said that kairi was most important to him it was talking about weather it was kairi or Namine who he was meant to be with. Besides, the Riku Replica had lead Sora to believe that Riku had crossed over into the Darkness.

Bryantjj

I think they made Kingdom Hearts so you can make two pairings... Riku and Sora or Kairi and Sora. There isn't ONE pairing the game focuses on... Like, Sora went out to save Kairi and acted all surprised when she hugged him, while Sora really cried when he found Riku... And there are alot of other examples. So, there is no real answer to this thread. It's what you, the gamer and player, wants.

neon6

From the looks of things Sora seems to care for Riku more than Kairi. Crying for Riku and hugging him twice in the novels. Giving Kairi less of a hug.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
What it means for Riku is, he got the short end of the stick there. Riku has become the third wheel, nobody likes a third wheel.

neon6

What it means for Riku is, he got the short end of the stick there. Riku has become the third wheel, nobody likes a third wheel.

Wow...that must be hard. I hope he finds someone for himself.

Denki-Kurai

Sora cried for riku because riku is his bestfriend. He was his bestfriend since way before kairi came thats why he cried. He has a really strong bond with riku.

Now kairi wasnt with sora that long. She just moved to the island one day which caused sora and riku to become more distant. As zero sora said riku had become the third wheel.

Thus sparking all the events which kept sora away from riku for a long time. Sora knew kairi was safe on the islands and didnt really worry about her anymore. Then it was riku's time to shine.

bladed asassin

he cares for kiari more... in kh his whole motive was to save kairi... he wants to share a popu with kiari..in kh2 when he found out that kiari was kidnapped again he didn't worry about riku until kairi was back... and in com he was twisted by namine he could still remember her cuz he cares soo much for her... riku is important to him cuz they have a close friendship bond but he cares for kiari way more

riku-copy2

Rikus his best friend, he looked for kari first before riku, sara knew riku longer than kairi so he would have a closer bond with riku

Denki-Kurai

he cares for kiari more... in kh his whole motive was to save kairi... he wants to share a popu with kiari..in kh2 when he found out that kiari was kidnapped again he didn't worry about riku until kairi was back... and in com he was twisted by namine he could still remember her cuz he cares soo much for her... riku is important to him cuz they have a close friendship bond but he cares for kiari way more

Actually in kh he didnt want to share a papou fruit with kairi it was riku's idea which was a joke. And his motive was to find Both his friends. And in KHII he was worried about riku cause he knew kairi was on the island. And when he heard she was kidnapped ofcourse he got worried he thought she was safe on the island.And in CoM the only reason he remmebered kairi was because namine was replacing kairi with herself so when he got back his true memmories he remmbered evrything.

Chora

Website
oekakiart.com
He wanted to look for Kairi in KHII after she had been kidnapped, and his feelings about it were quiet strong. After he found her however, he didn't cry. He didn't cry when he found her in KHI either (as far as I know). He had cried when he found Riku in KHII; Riku is his best friend and he hadn't found him as he had found Kairi. Plus, he knew that Riku would know what to do next in TWTNW. He refers to Riku as his best friend and Kairi as his friend, but in my opinion they're both closest to him, like everyone said he was looking for both in KHI.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Kairi and Riku both are important people in Sora's life. When Sora was reunited with Riku again in KHII, it's because, he never really knew whether he was ok or not. Kairi was waiting on the islands for them. The last place he saw Riku was behind the Door, that Sora and the King locked together. Seeing Riku again in KHII must have made Sora realise his emotions, and feelings. Because for so long, he missed his friend.

It's clear that Sora places Kairi as someone very important. Someone special. But in truth, he places Riku and Kairi as his most important friends. But it seems that he may slightly place Kairi above Riku. But as said, they are both equally important to him.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
the most important person to sora is ME

he personnally said that to me, but i said "you idiot i'm not gay"
then he cried saying "I loved from all my heart"
i just went away

Xehanort: 17

I think it's Riku because he is his best friend. (bro's before hoes) jk LoL

Last edited:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards