• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Most Balling Show Ever (#Junes Podcast)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Sup KHI, this is Hokage aka. Jose Amor, Joe Love, Official Black dude of KHI. Me and my buddy Ric ( The Big Lovin/AdmiralAdobo) have been toying around with the idea for a podcast featuring the best of #junes and we decided to get this shit started off right. We're still in the works of getting a more detailed and structured podcast but we did a little test run the other night, with Ric DJ-ing on the music. It went well, as you'll see when you take a listen to the whole podcast so we were thinking of going ahead and making this official. Me and Ric are basically putting this here to inform the masses and get some thoughts and views and topics that you guys can throw at us and we'll use that for future episodes. Also, you can also request music to Ric and he'll play it, no matter how shitty and hip your music tastes are.

This first pilot episode of The Most Balling Show Ever features Ric (The Big Loving) as DJ and the main host, Me (Joe) as a sorta co-host, wu tang goku (Taylor) and our new admin of the forums Tony (Shamdeo).

THE MOST BALLING SHOW EVER

We're not opposed to any new guests who want to be apart of the show, and we plan to do this about once or twice a week depending on how our schedules work. We only ask that you be apart of the #junes chat room and be able to use Skype reliably. We have alot in store for you guys so please enjoy and wait patiently for the next episode which we're about to start in just a moment!

Update:

Sorry you guys, we're actually not going to be streaming tonight, but for future reference, please refer to this thread. Should be a stream up tomorrow though.

MostBallinShowEver on USTREAM: . Other Entertainment

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This is a fucking excellent thread and you should feel fucking excellent.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I've never really bothered reading how to get on #junes. Now that most of my school/ college work's done, should I start? I do believe my mic for my PS3 is also a Skype-compatible mic, since it said on the packaging. (I was more worried about it working with my PS3 at the time though.) I think I might at least view it or whatever.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd really like to be in this but that's up to everyone else.

I totally would try to talk rather than giggling at everything. :c That's Elle's job.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'd love to do this but I have no self confidence and PSP skype :c

Back