• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The most annoying things about KH2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2 Queen

I know this will sound bad but i seriously do not like kairi! She's seems like her head's always in the clouds and in the first one she's soo whiney! I like namine better lol. and as someone mentioned earlier the whole "sora+riku is rated G" haha couldn't agree more! especially when sora gets on his knees and cries because he found riku...wimp!lol well that's my input.:thumbsup:

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
An annoying thing would probably be the fact that every single time I turned around, SOMEHOW Donald was dead! And while I was fighting Xigbar, evrytime I tried to turn into any of my forms, I turned into a heartless instead, and got killed. And that attack of his where you're on one platform and it is raining sharp deadly weapons killed me every single time, till my bro showed me wat I had 2 do...

Rix

:)
Awards
An annoying thing would probably be the fact that every single time I turned around, SOMEHOW Donald was dead! And while I was fighting Xigbar, evrytime I tried to turn into any of my forms, I turned into a heartless instead, and got killed. And that attack of his where you're on one platform and it is raining sharp deadly weapons killed me every single time, till my bro showed me wat I had 2 do...
The heartless thing was Soras anti-form, and I don't understand why people find that form annoying. I love that form.

Rix

Awards
off.. yeah.. Demyx water clones pissed me off... Can't remember how many times I had to fight Demyx because of the clones...

frailynxdresden

Um...I'd probably have to say the most annoying thing was (once again) The Hundred Acre Wood part, and...I wasn't really too fond of the Space Paranoids..

Blue

home is where the heart is
I thought of another thing,namely the German voice acting >_<

They spoke everything so very slowly as if this would be a game only children play,and they would only understand it like this.Especially Xemnas. =/

Rix

Awards
I forgot to mention the hyena chasing the second time you visit pride lands! You can chase them forever!

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
dbsk-lover.deviantart.com
I hated Atlantica with all the singing.

And there were too many cutscenes involving Disney characters for my taste.

Wha...???? Why do you hate Atlantica???? I like the song ^^. But have 2 admit, KH II is 2 easy... compared to KH I. Like Atlantica, in KH I is very exciting, you can fight under the sea! But in KH II we can only get to 2 places only. THATS WHAT SOOO ANNOYING FROM KH II. The world that have appeared in KH I suddenly become so small in KH II. Although yeah, i agree with shadow denizen, fighting Xaldin is one of the most annoying battle. I died many times and i have 2 get Mickey's help, luckily Mickey and the anti-form help me a lot -_-

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
dbsk-lover.deviantart.com
I thought of another thing,namely the German voice acting >_<

They spoke everything so very slowly as if this would be a game only children play,and they would only understand it like this.Especially Xemnas. =/

They change the voice actor to German huh??? Kinda curious... But when it comes to voice actor, i luv the english one the most... (Japanese one not that good)

xxrikachan

Website
www.fanfiction.net
They change the voice actor to German huh??? Kinda curious... But when it comes to voice actor, i luv the english one the most... (Japanese one not that good)
Goofy, Donald, and Mickey in Japanese...I never understand what they're saying. Goofy sounds like he's rapping. Donald sounds like a messed up canopener. And Mickey. A little Japanese child who couldn't find its way out of a bag and is now asking for directions.

Sitar

Demyx's infamous 10 sec. time limit.

Heaven knows how many time I had reached that and lose. That was when I found Donald's Comet Limit useful when I accidentally pressed the wrong(or was it the right? lol) reaction command.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Demyx's infamous 10 sec. time limit.

Heaven knows how many time I had reached that and lose. That was when I found Donald's Comet Limit useful when I accidentally pressed the wrong(or was it the right? lol) reaction command.

Ha, happend to me before too.

And hooded Riku was annoying because he wouldn't flinch every time you would attack him, and that gives him an oppurtunity to attack you again and again and...again. It gets repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back