• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The most annoying things about KH2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Xaldin in proud mode! oh my god he doesn't even give you a chance to attack. Playing as Mickey doesn't help much either. Whats also annoying is the way Saix screams. Sora should have screamed something back.

what do you think?

Why am I hyper?

ravenger147

For Xaldin he's really only annoying if ur not strong enough and he beats you up. For Saix, every character you fight in boss battles screams> I think ur just overreacting

Wielder Of Hope

Xaldin in proud mode! Oh my god he doesn't even give you a chance to attack. Playing as Mickey doesn't help much either. Whats also annoying is the way Saix screams. Sora should have screamed something back.

What do you think?

Why am I hyper?

Xaldin was easy....Even in proud mode. The whole game was easy on proud mode. I didn't find Saix's scream annoying......Or did I!:angry:

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I think the only thing i might of found annoying is when you fight Xemnas and at the end you gotta deflect all those attacks, i guess thats annoying

I also remember how frustrated I was when Xemnas kept respawning and you had to fight him like five times. It was even worse in KH1 where Xehanorts Heartless came back for no apparent reason.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I was annoyed by any boss and/or enemy that attacks relentlessly without giving me any opening whatsoever. I'm also annoyed by the briefness of each world. (if that is a word)

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
the biggest thing that annoyed me was hearing Donald and Goofy repeating the same lines over and over..

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I HATED how Xigbar says "hard reload." I sounds just like "hard burrito."

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I HATED how Xigbar says "hard reload." I sounds just like "hard burrito."

lol yeah, to me it kinda sounded like hark more than hard but yeah I did heard burrito too!

Blue

home is where the heart is
I hated Atlantica with all the singing.

And there were too many cutscenes involving Disney characters for my taste.

Dyabolikul

Atlantica was annoying because of the singing

Filling Jiminy's Journal was annoying (still is)

and Sora talking about Riku like they were rated "G" (fruity)

zexion is emo

I found that demyx guy way too hard and that infamous "dance, water, dance!" thing made the match virtually impossible and my freind killed him for me but otherwise the game rocks! even though sorcerors really tick me off as well......:bored:

super2j

I think the only thing i might of found annoying is when you fight Xemnas and at the end you gotta deflect all those attacks, i guess thats annoying

How can you say that... sure it wasn't gameplay gold but... it was a nice addition to the fight to make all the more epic and final... if anything was annoying in that battle it was that point were you play as riku and xemnas uses a shield constantly

Riku Fan1415

How can you say that... sure it wasn't gameplay gold but... it was a nice addition to the fight to make all the more epic and final... if anything was annoying in that battle it was that point were you play as riku and xemnas uses a shield constantly

I enjoyed that part because it's the only time you ever get to play as Riku without any cheats like Gameshark, but yeah, it was incredibly infuriating with Xemnas continuously putting up shields. You'd think it would be hard just with the fact that you have a limited time to save Sora. Also, I thought it was really stupid in Atlantice how Ariel lets Ursula trick her.....again. Does she have long term memory loss, or is she one of the "pretty" stupid girls?

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I took me 2 hours to actually get to play the game. I got sooo disappointed. For 2 hrs I was wasting my time running around in twilight town as roxas.. and al of that scenes from the story. =/

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Since we're talking mainly boss battles, the main battles I found to be annoying were Jafar, and... I think that was is. Oogie Boogie was different, but was simple once I learned the pattern. Each of the Organization battles were fun, which leaves only Jafar since you're stuck on that carpet.

MosesMohs

too easy.
too short.
too many stupid cut scenes.
not enough good cut scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back