• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The most annoying boss.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most annoying boss.

• Marluxia

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Larxene

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Zexion

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Vexen

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Larxeus

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Marluxia's second form

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxusasu

Who do you think is gonna be the most annoying boss? Some will seem easier while some are gonna just be a big pain. (The Larxeus dude is the dude with the Giant sword,I don't know how to spell his name.)

Roxusasu

Shouldn't this be in the CoM thread? Oh well, Vexen I'll have to say was the most annoying.
(Sorry for double posting) Actually,I put it in the Final Mix+ one because I was talking about how annoying they would be in Three-Dimensional graphics.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'd say maybe Vexen cause of that shield, and his fast reflects-in being able to smack you with it in an instant.

Maybe Larxene cause she's so much faster than the rest of them.....

Ansem was difficult on the gba version, but now he shouldn't be hard at all..XD

i really don't think any could be that hard if you just cardbreak them...

virusbstr

Larxane, far and away. She would just pin you in the corner and: hack slash ZAP and repeat. I hope that in 3D it will be easier.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
out of the choises, ansem.
but riku 4 owns them all in terms of cheepness

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I swear to god if Vexen has that stupid laugh i'm gonna kick his ass more...though he shouldn't be that much harder seeing as you can run around in more area, and the card breaking aspect especially.

Larxene is fast, but just dodge rolling out of the way of her strikes shouldn't be too difficult.

Leaxeus shouldn't be hard, he'll just be fun; especially going into dark mode against him...can anyone say "Dark Aura"

Riku4, i'm not gonna lie owned my ass in that game, but now that i know exactly how to beat him he shouldn't be too hard, the only thing i really need to watch out for is dark firaga, because it homes in on you fast and it's hard to find your card before hand....dark aura well simply put he flies up before he uses it so it shouldn't be to hard to counter that...

Zexion shouldn't be to hard, cause like they do on the video just running around in circles and use sleights on him, like dark break & dark aura, hell that 3 combo stun move works wonders too :)

Marluxia is just a fool, but he might be really difficult in re:COM, i mean he moves really fast..a little more so than Larxene, and that flower rain combo is sometimes hard to avoid, then again more room to run around in so it should be easier to avoid

Axel, is fast as hell in COM, and if they keep him having the same style, he might very well be the hardest..although his flame wall is easy to avoid, the rest of his attacks come really fast and are hard to avoid, not to mention the fact he can get up on you before you have time to react.

Marluxia's final form is just bulky and thats it, constantly card breaking is all you really need.

as for Xehonart's heartless he was really difficult in COM, but if he's anything like the gba version, all you'll need is that Leaxeus card and the Malificent cards to help more in the battle, and again more room to run so he won't be to difficult...and one more thing in this boss battle there really is only 1 attack that will work wonders for you and thats the 3 hit combo stun...hit him with it and you'll get more opportunities to beat his ass especially from above with that air slash combo...

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Xehanort's heartless was the hardest part for me.

Probably just because I thought I could take him and didn't level up at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back