• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the most amazing thing happened to me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
OMG. So I said to him "Dude, I physically and mentally find it impossible to lie. Well, except if it is 3pm on a Friday and I happen to be wearing pink socks, which admittedly I quite often am." And like then he said to me "Oh, the things you come out with."
And thennnnnn I accidently said I would go to Glastonbury with them to see the kaiser Chiefs even though it isn't on this year and apparently I'm meant to be going out with him other places too.
And thennnnnn the whole group of those guys started singing me my namesake song which I thought was really sweet and when we got off the bus I had to walk home, this was like @ 2am and I had no shoes on.

True story that.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
.......I'm not even gonna say........

This is a spam thread, nothing more, no more to be said *twitches uncontrollably while walking out silently*

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Prince Sasuke said:
BP, it's the forum n00bs...we have no control over idiots of this power...

Yeah, but no, but yeah but just cos ure like sooooooooooo jealous and u wnat 2b like an idiot but u cant. Stop givin me evils............................

I'm sorry, I was being ironic.

C

cam ron 77

Your allowed to do this kinda stuff in nonsense. what the hell is the point if its gonna MAKE any sense anyway? lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back