• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the missing two???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

goofykey

OK i was reading the secrte ansem reports from kh2 and i started reading #3 and it sed that the other 5 apprentices wher named .........Even,Ienzo,Bleig,Dilin,and Eleus.It sed that they had all ceased to be human ....so that means they all lost their hearts and that becoming nobodies.I thout that all of them must be with Org.13 but to of them are not.

Even,Ienzo,Bleig,Dilin,and Eleus

Even=Vexen

Ienzo=Zexion

Eleus=Lexaeus

Bleig=??????

Dilin =?????

Who are Dilin and Blieg??????????:cursing:

GamePal

There was a mistranltion from Japanese to English, so the names are spelled wrong. Dilin should be Dilan, and Blieg should be Braig.

Deep Dive

Japanese alphabet doesn't have distinct R's and L's... instead they have a sound kinda like if you stuck the two in a blender.

I've seen a and e being messed up before, because in a lot of foreign languages, the letter "e" makes an "aye" sound, while "a" makes the "ah" sound. English is just confusing because there are so many sounds for one letter. In Advent Children, there's a sign that "WRO Parsonal Only", again, mixing up the a and the e.

Aerith vs. Aeris, I think Balthier was originally translated as Balfier... It happens a lot.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Square Enix is a bunch of retards if they can't even realize that even though it doesn't translate it throws off the whole flow of the game when the Organization names have the X taken out they don't equal the true name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back