• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Missing Key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Topaz-Jo

Well my first fan fic on this website, i hope to finish this one as i dont usually, lol. Here it is, hope you enjoy, please post your comments! Just to let you know why the writing is in italic she is thinking.

Chapter one -

1 year ago

Cara was walking across the sand, the wind was blowing through her long, brunette hair. It was a warm day with a slight wind. Perfect for swimming she thought. When she saw all of the rubbish in the sea she sighed, how can people do that to the poor animals who live in there?
Insted of going for a swim she took off her cloths and started taking out the rubbish. After about 15 minutes of litter picking she was far out at sea, suddenly a glisten caught her eye. She turned around to see a glass bottle gliding through the water, it had paper in it.
Because curiosity overpowered her she walked over to the bottle and got the paper out, someone had wrote a letter to someone called Sora. As no-one was looking Cara read the letter.

Thinking of you where ever you are,
I prey for our sorrows to end,
And that somehow our hearts will blend,
Now i step forward to realize this wish,
There are many worlds,
But they share the same sky,
One sky,
One Destiny.

Kairi

After reading the letter Cara felt a little bit freaked out so she placed the letter back into the bottle and set it back off on its way. She still hoped it got to Sora for some reason, from that day on, she wondered why.

1 year later

"Get up, come on, its time for the party!" Someone said to the sleeping girl, she were getting impatient so she finally got some water from the sea and drowned Cara with it, "do you have ears?"
"Sorry, i was dreaming again. For some reason i sleep alot nowadays, all for the same reason." Her cloths were dripping wet.
While the other girl was turned Cara gathered some water then poured it over her head. She frouned, all her makeup was messed up, just like Cara's.
"Dam! You, you, CARA! Now i have to go back home to refresh my refill or summing." Cara knew she was joking, they were best friends. Her and Helena had been for 10 years, then Lily came along 4 years before.
"Come on you two, your both as lazy as eachother. Ok, got the picture?" Lily was standing on the hill next to the beach, "What on earth happend to your makeup?" She asked, trying not to laugh.
"We don't want to talk about it," they both laughed anyway. They both linked arms and started running towards Lily, nearly in tears from her laughter. "Lets go refresh our refill as Helena says!"
The best friends started pushing eachother, Helena knocked Cara off the hill and she started rolling down the hill laughing her head off.
As soon as Cara reached the bottom of the hill she noticed something that she had never noticed before. There was a little tunnel place where the old rock used to be. They have finally removed the rock. Once again curiosity overcame her, it always did, everyone knew it.
"Come on you two, someone removed the old rock. Lets go investigate. Theres at least another half hour 'till the party, they wont mind if we are 5 minutes late."
After alot of persuading the other two agreed then followed Cara into the tunnel. They had to walk on their knees as the place was so small, it was complete darkness.
Finally they reached an opening, it lead into a little cave place. As soon as her foot touched the stone, cold ground she knew where she was, on the wall next to her was the picture from her dreams. The younger pictures of Sora and Kairi which they drew years ago.
"Oh my god, i know where we are." Cara gazed at the other way of the island, then the way they got in. "You two, the door has finally opened..."

Thats the end of Chapter one, hope you liked it. :thumbsup: :thumbup:

keybaldeslinger1

Good start. I liked how you ended it it keept me wanting more. I also liked how you linked it to kingdom hearts. You can expect more comments from me.

Topaz-Jo

Very sorry about double post but no-one been reading! :( You cnt blame me if i wanna continue and theres been no comments.

Chapter 2

"What on earth are you talking about?" Lily looked at Cara as if she was a mental patient who had just escaped from the mental hospital. The other friend, Helena didn't look to pleased either.
"Honey, do you need a chill pill or something? I mean how do you know whats going on?" Even though Cara heard her she ignored her, she was too engrossed in the drawings on the wall, "hello, are you even listening to me?"
Something moved behind them all, the friends got frightend all exept Cara. It was like she recognised the noise, like she had seen it before.
"Girls! Why are you down here? The party startes in 20 minutes, come on we have to go!" The boy looked strangely familiar to all of the girls.
"Hi babes!" Cara walked up to Michael and kissed him on the cheel, "why can't we do abit of exploring? Us three have discovered something that has never thought to exist, expecially to me."
All four of them noticed that minute that the entrance suddenly dissopeared, "oh my lord! Where has the way to our homes gone? Is this some sorta joke?" Helena screached at the top of her voice, she heared footsteps comming from above her, "whoops."
"Don't worry girls, its probally nothing. Girlies worry to much." The three girls gave him evils, they had never been critised like that before.
"Well its not our fault, its little Miss. I-wanna-explore's fault!"
"Why blame me, you didn't have to come. This is something i need to do on my own, she said so." Cara turned towards the exit and started climbing up.
"Who is she?" The other two girls looked at her in total doubt. She had got them both into that mess, she had to get them out of it.
"Namine, the girl from my dreams. I have told you before Helena, also i'm sure i've told you too Lily, maybe i told you Michael. I can't remember, sorry."
Every minute Lily was getting more angry,
"Did you know they are just dreams. Just get us out of here faster than you can say 'you will be a mental patient in the future'!" I thought they all liked me, but now i see my past does not interest them.
"Stay here if you want, but i am going up there to see what is going on. Who is with me?" It was awhile before they all said 'I' but in the end they did. Lily still wasn't sure weather to trust her or stay here and wait for the door to open again.
Phew, at least they are all comming. I know this place better than the lot of them, i come here every night. They might be in set one in everything but i am the video game expert of the centry!
It was many minutes until they reached the top, finally they did at 6:50pm. There was only 10 minutes until the party, they still couldn't get back though.
"Wow this place is beautiful, Cara, you say you know this place better than any of us. How are you so sure?" At least Helena is in a better mood now, i'm not too sure about Lily though or Michael.
"Well, lets just say i have been here many times before girls and boy. Welcome to the Destiny islands!" She smilied at the thought, at last she felt proud of herself.
"Hey look a beach, lets go down there." Lily was feeling herself again as she loved the beach. Even Michael seemed to be feeling better.
"Babes at least you did do summing right!" He embraced Cara then gave her a nugie then a kiss on the lips, she was over the moon in pride.
They set off to the beach, the sun rays made Helena feel a little bit sick, only she didn't show it. It was a good thing that Cara had remembered to put her suncream in her pocket because they were going to need it.
The sand was bleached white, the sea was as calm as a curtain swaying in the breeze. Everwhere was still, there seemed to be no movement anywhere.
"Look down here, theres a human being. Maybe she can tell us the way home, or how to get home." Lily ran out infround to meet the girl sitting down on the beach. The other three friends ran more slowly behind her.Theres no stopping her, so theres no point trying. All she wants to do is get home but sadly no one gets out of here that easily
The girl was about to get up when Lily crashed into her, crushing her orange which lay next to her,
"who are you? Why did you squash my orange that was saved for my friend? May i ask why are you even here? I have never seen you around here before, also who are your little maties?" The girls ginger hair was hanging loose over her face, she sighed. Both her blue eyes shone from their sockets glaring at Lily.
"Oh sorry, we got trapped here and wondered how to get out. Do you know anything about the door in the tunnel thing?" Once again the girl sighed.
"You might want to ask Sora about that, he knows everything about doors and junk that revolves around other places." She stood up and titied up her things, "you wait right here, i will go get him. I think he is in the cabin with Riku. Just to let you know, i am Kairi." With that she ran off towards the cabin, Cara stood there like she had just seen a ghost.
"Whats up Cara?" Michael asked her, she was still as still as a stick trapped in ice.
"Thats the girl i was telling you about, the letter she sent, the girl who is one of the 7 princesses of heart, Kairi. The boy, Sora, is the boy who saved us from sinking into darkness. He is the keyblade weilder, he will save us and lead us out of here. I know it." They all looked at her seriously for a change, when they all met Sora, it would change their lifes forever.

Thankyou! That is chapter 2 of my story, i hope u like it! :thumbsup:

keybaldeslinger1

Yeah i liked that chapter. Sorry i had not posted i went to my uncles and diddnt get on there he has some serious lag. I cant wait to see what sora will do. Keep the chapters coming

Edit: Dont worry about double post it is your thread afterall.

Edit: Like the new sig and avatar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back