• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The missing cutscene!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1948dragon_

^^ yeah I wanted to go back inside the castle.....oo well and if you look back at the early trailers youll noticed there are are few deleted/edited scenes

iholdthekeys

actually no1 mentioned this yet, but the roxas vs. sora cutscene was changed........ and from wat i heard u were supposed 2 fight roxas, but they put 2 much gay crap on the game like the atlantica world so they took it out and put a cutscene, but the original cutscene was better 2, where roxas appeared and summoned all the nobodies 2 circle around them so they can fight...... much better than it all being in sora's head.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Engulfed said:
Gr, and I really wanted to see the whole "Blizzard Bouncing off and hitting Donald" scene.
Where do you guys think that scene was originally at?
When I first saw it I thought they were in Castle Oblivion and they had just woke up and were confused.

I think it was after Roxas end and before Sora woke up......But when I think about it....If Donald been hit that blizzard.How would Donald get out?? Like Sora woke up and looking for Donald and Goofy and fond Donald been ice and Goofy satt there and crying (I just guss that Goofy crying) or Sora help him out and continue his journey like that????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back