• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Missing Connection!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Crashboredom

(May contain mild spoilers)

So we know the Daybreak clock tower is under scala. There's no doubt about that. But there is something else I just thought of as well.

Xehanort said that scala was the home of many kryblade weilders. And more importantly, the place in which "all world's spring from"

And Yen Sid told micky in the secret ending of DDD that, after the "keyblade wars of yore, kingdom Hearts was plunged into darkness, but the light in children's hearts rebuilt the world's we know today"

I think this means the dandelions will come back to the real world, where the keyblade war took place, and change Daybreak into what is now Scala, then from there, recreate the other worlds.

Making it the home of all the kryblade weilders, and the place where all the world's we know today "spring from". And would explain Daybreak clock tower being there too.

Futhermore, the second part of Yen Sids story states that these same children "separated the 7 shards of light from the xblade into 7 pure hearts. The 7 princesses". The dandelions only have memories of those exact 7 princesses worlds(except kairi?), so when they create the world's these are the 7 world's they will use to do so, and in turn, create the 7 princesses to protect the 7 pure hearts.

Even more proof can be found in Scala's throne room, where on the floor are numbers 1-7 in a circle, each with a heart it's pointing towards. This represents the 7 hearts they are sworn to protect.

I think this fits perfectly. What arw your Thoughts? Do you think this is how it will all come together?

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War Keyblade War

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Crashboredom

Spoiler Spoiler Show

No. The Dandelions are currently hiding in a dream world to escape the key blade war. They are going to go back to the real world. Where the war happened. The world will have been destroyed by darkness. They will rebuild it just like yen sid said happens. Making daybreak into scala(which will be their home base. And explains why daybreak tower is under scala, and will make scala the place where "all world's spring from"), and creating the 7 world's where the princesses of heart live. And giving the princesses the 7 pieces of the xblade.

Crashboredom

I think malificent might play a role in the creation of Kairis world/pure heart. Since we haven't seen that one yet in union x.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I very much like this theory. Maybe they rebuilt everything with the Lux.

Back