• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Miracles: Reborn (OOC & Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
*giggles insanely because of the post* Amusing definitely, and Adam is definitely left feeling confused by it. I’ll work on a reply soon.

EDIT: Yes! Mission successful! Sorry for the poor quality on Valerie’s and James’ segments. My creativity started to stall out.

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
That was a fantastic read! :D

I loved it and was giggling at all of it. Especially with the exchange between Adam and Wells! I am so going have to come up with something more for Claire. :3

Roxie1563

Awards
Hehe, I’m glad you enjoyed it. I loved writing it myself! I look forward to what you come up with. :3

It may be Monday for that new post, seeing tomorrow will be tad busy. But we'll see!

OT: I just remembered that CD attends some kind of college, so I bet that where he has been all these times. I don't know when he'll pop in, but I'm pretty sure you can handle Ellis after all.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
It may be Monday for that new post, seeing tomorrow will be tad busy. But we'll see!

OT: I just remembered that CD attends some kind of college, so I bet that where he has been all these times. I don't know when he'll pop in, but I'm pretty sure you can handle Ellis after all.

Okay.

Ah, the dreaded fiend known as college. I’m taking classes myself, and thanks for the vote of confidence. I’ll apologize to CD when he shows up.

Roxie1563

Awards
Okay.

Ah, the dreaded fiend known as college. I’m taking classes myself, and thanks for the vote of confidence. I’ll apologize to CD when he shows up.

Yeah.. College is pretty much everyone's fiend after all. And that's fine, I'm sure he won't mind.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Posted again. Bradley intimidates me, so I apologize if that part didn't turn out correctly. And gasp! A Miracle already experimenting with their powers?! Just a quick FYI, Hephaestus won't be interacting with anyone else directly for a while, so his posts may seem a little out of step because they happen at different times than the rest of the story. Sorry for any confusions there. Hope you girls enjoy, and I'll see you on the flipside!

Roxie1563

Awards
That was a great post! Bradley freaks me out with that curl mouth of his. 😨

I have to let myself settle down from this bullet of posts in the last few days! XD

Roxie1563

Awards
Made my post! I tried to make it more easier, but my brain was on the fritz and this is the results of it. xD Oh, well.

Roxie1563

Awards
It’s okay! You did a great job! I loved at the jab on Jack being weird, because he can be very weird. I’ll get started on a reply ASAP.

Good, I'm glad you liked it! I didn't know how to make it work, but it did.

And can't wait to see your post!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Hey, so I’m pretty much back. I’ll catch up and try and get a post in but I’m thinking of lowering my character count to just one instead of multiple. I might rework my character too a bit, we’ll see what’s what. Hope you dudes and dudettes have been rad.

Also if you wanna give me a bit of time I can try and see if we can even get a table working for the characters in this new forum since the software might not even support it lol.

edit: so this software is waaay better than the old one was. Maybe a little too good. The old forums used HTML code (I think) but using the same base code for making this table doesn't work no matter what I tried. I'm thinking its a lost cause--or at least one that I won't be putting any more effort into lol. It'll probably be easier and more efficient to just use an old school spacing to keep track, like

Character Age Power Player
or
Character/Age/Power/Player

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
Hey, so I’m pretty much back. I’ll catch up and try and get a post in but I’m thinking of lowering my character count to just one instead of multiple. I might rework my character too a bit, we’ll see what’s what. Hope you dudes and dudettes have been rad.

Also if you wanna give me a bit of time I can try and see if we can even get a table working for the characters in this new forum since the software might not even support it lol.

edit: so this software is waaay better than the old one was. Maybe a little too good. The old forums used HTML code (I think) but using the same base code for making this table doesn't work no matter what I tried. I'm thinking its a lost cause--or at least one that I won't be putting any more effort into lol. It'll probably be easier and more efficient to just use an old school spacing to keep track, like

Character Age Power Player
or
Character/Age/Power/Player

So who do you wanna use then? The Twins or Kyle?

So should I like just delete that part then..?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
So who do you wanna use then? The Twins or Kyle?

So should I like just delete that part then..?
oh i forgot about the twins
uhhhh I'll keep them as well cuz I guess. They're pretty minor characters so I doubt that'll be an issue at all.

You could keep it but you'll have to us like backslashes or dashes ( / or - ) to separate stuff lol. Up to you though.
Welcome back, I can completely understand wanting to take it slow while getting back into things. I sent you an idea involving Ellis if you’re interested. :)
Sounds good, I'll read up on in!

Roxie1563

Awards
oh i forgot about the twins
uhhhh I'll keep them as well cuz I guess. They're pretty minor characters so I doubt that'll be an issue at all.

You could keep it but you'll have to us like backslashes or dashes ( / or - ) to separate stuff lol. Up to you though.

Sounds good, I'll read up on in!

Okay, cool. Looking forward to your post! The more I think about it, the more I realize that Kyle is basically Dr. Strange. Wonder if he will get his own Cloak of Leviation as well, lol.

I'll just do something with it tomorrow..

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
So there's no real ez squeezy place for me to get back into the story so I think I'll have Kyle's therapist call him and tell him that STAR Labs can help him with his PTSD over the night of the incident. I'll then introduce him to Crystal and Casper or Dr Wells if he's available, unless you guys have a better idea for where to start with him.

Roxie1563

Awards
So there's no real ez squeezy place for me to get back into the story so I think I'll have Kyle's therapist call him and tell him that STAR Labs can help him with his PTSD over the night of the incident. I'll then introduce him to Crystal and Casper or Dr Wells if he's available, unless you guys have a better idea for where to start with him.

I think Dr. Wells is currently heading to the STAR Labs airport as a base of operation since his actual workplace is on lockdown, no thanks to Ellis. So I could do something with him to come to Kyle or your idea can work.

If Skitty doesn't have much to do for me, I can use Claire to go on a journey to regain her memories and the first person outside of Jack is Kyle. Maybe meet up at Anvil's Gym?

Back