• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Miracles: Reborn (OOC & Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Loved the post Roxie! It was fun to read and I was grinning all the way through.

I'm glad you love it! It had been a while since I wrote a post and figured since you guys used mythology here, I may as well join in, despite the event was caused by tech stuff.

So which was your favorite that made you grin?

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
It was a little bit of everything, but Claire’s initial excitement at being able to see and then shortly after she finished turning into a cat. I just loved it and I was grinning because Jack was getting so flustered in my head. Hopefully it’ll be as adorable. Although just everything with Claire was grin worthy in my opinion, so I’m sorry for the ramble fest. ^^;; I also really liked the mythology addition.

Roxie1563

Awards
It was a little bit of everything, but Claire’s initial excitement at being able to see and then shortly after she finished turning into a cat. I just loved it and I was grinning because Jack was getting so flustered in my head. Hopefully it’ll be as adorable. Although just everything with Claire was grin worthy in my opinion, so I’m sorry for the ramble fest. ^^;; I also really liked the mythology addition.

I'm glad you liked it! And I can't wait to read your post as soon as it's up. :D

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Hello.

I've been taking a bit of an impromptu leave of absence from KHI for a while. I roughly read up with the RP and will be thinking on what I can post soon. After which I'll do the same for Persona. I'll try and do it today after going through some classwork.

Roxie1563

Awards
Hello.

I've been taking a bit of an impromptu leave of absence from KHI for a while. I roughly read up with the RP and will be thinking on what I can post soon. After which I'll do the same for Persona. I'll try and do it today after going through some classwork.

No worries! And I was about to message you to see if you were all right, only to find you just got busy. :p

Anyway, I'm looking forward to all of our posts. :3

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I’ve been a bit more held up than I first thought I would have been but a post is coming soon! Sorry for the inconvenience my dudes.

Roxie1563

Awards
I’ve been a bit more held up than I first thought I would have been but a post is coming soon! Sorry for the inconvenience my dudes.

Again, no worries. I'm excited though! It has been some time since I have read one of your post from here. :D

Roxie1563

Awards
So, it has been a while since the last post and I'm sorry about that, you guys!

Life got busy and I could tell that the RP section got low on player lately. I did tell myself to find a way to get back in the groove and thanks to Avengers: Endgame for reviving my appetite of Miracles Reborn, I will try to get something up soon and running so this doesn't happen again. ^_^'

Also, because of a certain fan favorite character in Endgame, I have decided to once again change my abilities and a minor change for Claire. Don't worry, I know my character's limits anyway. xD

Welp, back to work.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
The main male characters, this post is just to make mine easier to find.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~---------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~-----------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~---------------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~-----------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

NOTE: Although because of his age, size and speed, James main purpose is for gathering intelligence, not combat. And even then it's only when the group needs someone of his size to get the information. Not that his older sister Juliet is happy about him even participating in the war that much.

~---------------~

And the girls for Miracles. The main one here is Valerie, everyone else is a background/minor character that it's just providing a little extra info on them.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~-----------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~----------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~--------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~--------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
Alright, it looks awesome!

Hopefully you can handle the massive characters..!

Roxie1563

Awards
Got it. And yeah, it shouldn't be a problem.

Today, I will try to put Dr. Wells in for Adam. Hopefully, it works out well.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Guess who's back from the dead? *again? ^^;;* I'm gonna try to stick around and do some writing; Kitty's been jabbering enough recently that she got Will talking again, so hopefully? Anyway, hope you like the post; later, ladies!

What can I say but “You’re Welcome!” They’ve been so chatty recently that I couldn’t help it.

Roxie1563

Awards
Guess who's back from the dead? *again? ^^;;* I'm gonna try to stick around and do some writing; Kitty's been jabbering enough recently that she got Will talking again, so hopefully? Anyway, hope you like the post; later, ladies!

Glad you're back! :D I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever pop up again after the last time you posted. But now that you did, I can go back to mine and add Dr. Wells to the rest. :3

Here's hoping you'll actually stay instead of leaving every few posts!! xP

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
*pulls gloves on as she's trying to figure out who she's writing for next post* Jack, Adam, Ellis (possibly), Valerie, James....

She won't disappear again, I won't let it happen because there's things we need to get hammered out for the series. Besides this is too fun.

Roxie1563

Awards
*pulls gloves on as she's trying to figure out who she's writing for next post* Jack, Adam, Ellis (possibly), Valerie, James....

She won't disappear again, I won't let it happen because there's things we need to get hammered out for the series. Besides this is too fun.

So should I wait on you or..?? I mean, if Dr. Wells is that important for Adam, then I can do it.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
So should I wait on you or..?? I mean, if Dr. Wells is that important for Adam, then I can do it.

You can post first, I'd really like for Dr. Wells to have an interaction with Adam. I'm trying to get my ducks in a row so I can work on a post after you post so we can try to get this moving again. Sorry, I'm just starting to get psyched for this again.

Roxie1563

Awards
You can post first, I'd really like for Dr. Wells to have an interaction with Adam. I'm trying to get my ducks in a row so I can work on a post after you post so we can try to get this moving again. Sorry, I'm just starting to get psyched for this again.

I made another post! :D And I liked it well enough. :3

Here's hoping I didn't break any future dialogues with your guys! This is fun..!

Back