• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Miracles: Reborn (OOC & Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I actually kinda wanna post right away tbh. My last post felt underwhelming to me--especially since there was a long wait for it. I'll work on Kyle/Donn siblings post tomorrow and try to post it as well.

You can post anytime.

Same with Skitty and Dream.. just not at the same time! XD

Like we did, remember? That was awesome!

Roxie1563

Awards
Again, you guys can post whenever you want to!

I'm just little more ready to update mine. XD

Roxie1563

Awards
Just so you guys know, I'm having surgery tomorrow to fix up the herina in my body.

So postings may be slow the next few days. I'll try to put something up if possible.

Roxie1563

Awards
Update for you guys: Well, the surgery went well and it will take me about six weeks to be completely healed up.

The worst thing about this is that it's hard to sleep due to the air bubbles inside me. But as it turns out I just need to be sure to burp and pass gas to release some of it. My best friend for awhile.

Anyway I'm glad that both of your posts are up and that gives me the chance to figure my move ahead. Just remember that it will take some time!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Update for you guys: Well, the surgery went well and it will take me about six weeks to be completely healed up.

The worst thing about this is that it's hard to sleep due to the air bubbles inside me. But as it turns out I just need to be sure to burp and pass gas to release some of it. My best friend for awhile.

Anyway I'm glad that both of your posts are up and that gives me the chance to figure my move ahead. Just remember that it will take some time!

Take all the time you need, it’s important for you to heal right so hopefully you can avoid doing this again. Although glad to hear everything went alright. :)

Roxie1563

Awards
I'm back!!! :D

And I made my post the first thing to do since surgery! Now I figured I could continue on with Wells, but decided to keep on with Claire since it make senses with both of us in hospitals. xD

Anyway, onward!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I'm back!!! :D

And I made my post the first thing to do since surgery! Now I figured I could continue on with Wells, but decided to keep on with Claire since it make senses with both of us in hospitals. xD

Anyway, onward!

Lol yeah it does make sense. I’m glad you’re doing alright. And great job with it! I’ll see about working on a response soonish, I just need to figure out what Jack and Hazel have planned. XD

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Updating Cyrus (finally ^^;;) And giving a little info on Ollie. I'll get an actual post up soon. Sorry for everything!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Roxie1563

Awards
Made another post! :D

@Dream: Glad you're back and nice updates to them! I know life kept you busy and I can't wait for your post now. xD

@CD: Dude, when are you going to post? D: I'm waiting for that dose of Kyle. xD

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, it's just a little post, but Cy's awake, and I'll be getting everyone else back into the RP soon too. You can also expect more temps to start popping up soon. Anyway, my brain doesn't want to work anymore without food; time to make dinner! XD

Roxie1563

Awards
Okay, it's just a little post, but Cy's awake, and I'll be getting everyone else back into the RP soon too. You can also expect more temps to start popping up soon. Anyway, my brain doesn't want to work anymore without food; time to make dinner! XD

Great to see you back in action! :D

I'll just wait on Skitty to make another post to make it fair for all of us. :3

Roxie1563

Awards
Okay, made another post! ;D

I had intended to post yesterday but the power went off and didn't come back on until ten hours later. D: And it didn't save the last written part, so I had to write again. It sucks, I tell you!

Anyway, it's up now. :3

Roxie1563

Awards
All right, I made my post! ;D

And yes, I changed my powers and this time it's staying for good! :D I mean, you guys are pulling all the stops, so why should I not? :p

Anyway.. Enjoy my post!

Back