• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Miracles: Reborn (OOC & Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Sorry for not staying on top, I've been busy taking care of my brother whom had to take his wisdom teeth pulled out for days now. D:

Anyway, nice posts from you all! I'll try to work something up over the weekend and that includes Persona as well.

One thing... I put up couple of mysteries for us to solve, so it'll be interesting to see where these goes. :3

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
It's okay, I hope your brother's doing better. I know at least I’m curious to know what you’ve got planned for here and Persona.

EDIT: Also sorry about this but between an honest to goodness new main character (Valerie), and then giving info on background characters (Penny, Shauna, Hazel and Mavis) I've got a couple more characters. Sorry about this info dump!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~----------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~--------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~--------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~--------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*twiddles fingers; looks to Roxie for a distraction; keeps checking her email every 10 minutes; goes super high adrenaline when she sees she has an email, only to see that it's not the one she wants; eye twitches* Must... *eye twitch* stay... *twitch* calm... AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up Disney! Don't kill me by making me wait for an answer!!!!!!

Roxie1563

Awards
*twiddles fingers; looks to Roxie for a distraction; keeps checking her email every 10 minutes; goes super high adrenaline when she sees she has an email, only to see that it's not the one she wants; eye twitches* Must... *eye twitch* stay... *twitch* calm... AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up Disney! Don't kill me by making me wait for an answer!!!!!!

What the heck??

I take it you're wasting for them to give your job, am I right? Well, I'll write something up when I'm up and around. It'll be brief, I hope.. But just enough to sate your curiosity. :3

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
*drinks some water and smiles because she’s got a phone interview with Disney on Tuesday* Disney offers an internship to college students and me and Dream are both trying out for it this semester. It’d be my second time doing it while it’d be Dream’s first. So yeah, she’s kind of antsy, although she’s not the only one.

Can’t wait to see what you have planned, even if it is short and sweet.

Roxie1563

Awards
Done! :D

I got my post up and ready for people to read. Now clearly this one is just small potatoes, compared to what's coming and obviously, it won't be that long for us to wake up and gain our powers and do some stuff, I guess. xD

I already know what's coming for Claire and NT (Since he's pretending to be Wells, I'm still using him though), so that's something until I'd say somewhere down the road when the real doctor comes back in the picture. :3

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
aight so I was SUPPOSED to make my post here today but Max made a dumb post in Persona that I had to follow up on immediately or else everyone would have been confused. So instead my post will finally be going up tomorrow. Sorry for the wait lol.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
It's fine, don't worry about it. Thanks for the update though, and I'll try to get one on Persona soon. I just need to get through my oral final, which is tomorrow. *trying her hardest not to cry because she's freaking out*

Or that's if that's right given Max's post, I'm afraid I've been kind of skimming the last couple of days.

Roxie1563

Awards
aight so I was SUPPOSED to make my post here today but Max made a dumb post in Persona that I had to follow up on immediately or else everyone would have been confused. So instead my post will finally be going up tomorrow. Sorry for the wait lol.

That's fine! And it gives me time to re-read all of the posts to get a sense of things again.

I believe after the three of us posts, I'll follow up to our actual powers. Meaning we wake up and watch ourselves in a world of discoveries, mysteries and just good old fashioned journey to the end. :3

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Log update: spent seven whole hours in urgent care waiting to see a doctor. I’m fine just an inner ear infection. I wouldn’t have even gone to see a doc but I was feeling dizzy and lighteaded all the time for the past day so I figured I’d get it checked out. Will FINALLY be able to post tomorrow.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Log update: spent seven whole hours in urgent care waiting to see a doctor. I’m fine just an inner ear infection. I wouldn’t have even gone to see a doc but I was feeling dizzy and lighteaded all the time for the past day so I figured I’d get it checked out. Will FINALLY be able to post tomorrow.

Ow, not fun. Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Another update
I’ve been dealing with (minor) health issues since the start of the month. The dizzy spells I mentioned earlier returned and after another (much shorter lol) visit to the doc and a few days of rest I’m finally starting to feel like myself again. I’m spending today and possibly tomorrow as final rest days before getting myself back on track and hopefully this will be the last of the issues. This means I’ll finally ACTUALLY be able to post here this week lol.

Also I was gonna ask, are all the characters who were effected by the explosion in a coma? Cuz I was gonna start with Kyle talking to a psychiatrist.

Roxie1563

Awards
Another update
I’ve been dealing with (minor) health issues since the start of the month. The dizzy spells I mentioned earlier returned and after another (much shorter lol) visit to the doc and a few days of rest I’m finally starting to feel like myself again. I’m spending today and possibly tomorrow as final rest days before getting myself back on track and hopefully this will be the last of the issues. This means I’ll finally ACTUALLY be able to post here this week lol.

Also I was gonna ask, are all the characters who were effected by the explosion in a coma? Cuz I was gonna start with Kyle talking to a psychiatrist.

Yeah, our guys are in a coma presently and as soon you're done with the General convo, I'll get right into the 'wake up' part. :3

Oh, man.. I do not hope you have what I sometimes suffer when it happens. Feels like you're about to roll off from a boat, you know??

Roxie1563

Awards
Just a general update: After CD brought up a point for me and thinking it all over again, I've decided to not to put any of us in comas except for those who haven't made a post (Looking at you, Dream.. xP) until they're able to join us.

So, yeah, as my last post stated that it has been three weeks since it happened which could lead all of us to different roads for our characters which are very personal like Claire will soon as I make my post after CD does. :3

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled programming as we wait on CD to post his. :D

Roxie1563

Awards
Okay. And I know at least with James, I’m okay with him being in a coma for a bit given how sick he was and maybe Tyler given his own health.

That's fine!

Though I'm excited to get with it, but patience is an virtue. xD

Roxie1563

Awards
So, CD and I made our posts! :D

I feel so pooped out after writing that.. Like seriously, I had to put myself in Claire's place and it was quite scary. But I feel like I got it down to a T, so hopefully next time, I can just free-flow it. :3

Now, gotta be patient again!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I actually kinda wanna post right away tbh. My last post felt underwhelming to me--especially since there was a long wait for it. I'll work on Kyle/Donn siblings post tomorrow and try to post it as well.

Back