• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Miracles: Reborn (OOC & Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
It looks good, CD and this shall be interesting now that he's to be on the way. :3

And I'll start a post today now. Probably will be simple, though.

Roxie1563

Awards
So, I posted once again and it was short enough. Hm, I should try to make it more lively next time around.

*cues the intro song from the TV show, Heroes while dancing around*

Hoid

Awards
Are y'all still accepting people for this? I did a quick skim of it, and it sounds like fun! I won't be able to work on a character profile for a few days, but I already have a few ideas for heroes and villains. Which do you guys feel is needed more, a hero or villain? Or perhaps someone in between?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Yeah, I'm fairly certain we're still taking peeps in. I was thinking of making one-off villains at different intervals to keep things fresh, but whichever way you wanna go should be fine. You can even make multiple characters if you want!

Roxie1563

Awards
Are y'all still accepting people for this? I did a quick skim of it, and it sounds like fun! I won't be able to work on a character profile for a few days, but I already have a few ideas for heroes and villains. Which do you guys feel is needed more, a hero or villain? Or perhaps someone in between?

Yes, we're still open! :D

And like CD said, it's up to you and there will be an intervals, so there is that.

@CD: Thanks for answering his questions in my absence! From now on, you're my right hand man in these cases. :3

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
These things are a MESS atm. I'm at the college, and not only are their computers not cooperating very well, but I have to get to class now. I'll finish cleaning these up when I get home around six; I just thought I should finally give you guys at least some kind of idea on a couple of my characters; the others are either waiting for approval or still have to be fleshed out even for than Jule and Cy. Anyway, later!

Super heros for life!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
Well, Dream, you've got a quite some pairs of characters and I know you'd need to work on it more, so as it is done I'll check it again then give you my answers. :D

I can't remember if gravity manipulation were part of the no-no list or not, but as long as it is not used frequently, it's all right..

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Actually, it is; I went back and looked at it again after I plug that up. No, I wasn't planning on using it that often; it's more of a reference to how the moon affects the pull of the tides, but I can leave that out of you'd still prefer that.

Roxie1563

Awards
Actually, it is; I went back and looked at it again after I plug that up. No, I wasn't planning on using it that often; it's more of a reference to how the moon affects the pull of the tides, but I can leave that out of you'd still prefer that.

Ah, thanks for telling me and that's a good reference to it. So, I guess it's fine to take it out.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Re: The Miracles: Reborn

I've been meaning to do quite a few things (with this RP and my own stuff) but I've been rather swamped lately. I'm hoping early next week I'll be able to actually get stuff done. I'm thinking two new temps (STAR Labs scientists) and a post? Maybe. We'll see.

edit: as you can see I'm rather sleep deprived so I managed to post this in the actual RP thread instead of the OoC thread. uhhhhhhhhh. Can a mod move it for me or delete this post or something? lmao my bad.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I've been meaning to do quite a few things (with this RP and my own stuff) but I've been rather swamped lately. I'm hoping early next week I'll be able to actually get stuff done. I'm thinking two new temps (STAR Labs scientists) and a post? Maybe. We'll see.

edit: as you can see I'm rather sleep deprived so I managed to post this in the actual RP thread instead of the OoC thread. uhhhhhhhhh. Can a mod move it for me or delete this post or something? lmao my bad.

Lmao, it's okay CD-Man, I think we can all understand that one. Get some rest and post when you get the chance, also look forward to seeing what you've got planned.

Roxie1563

Awards
Re: The Miracles: Reborn

Ooh, sounds awesome to me! And dude, it's all right; people make mistakes like that sometimes, so you're okay on the side of it. :p

Like Skitty said, just take a rest and get back to being 100%.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I hope there's room for one more in your guys party?

Should anyone ask Damian isn't meant to be a thief by any means.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And I forgot how much it tires me out to make a template.

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
@Kat: Wow, your template looks good and Damian's powers is awesome! He sounds like a crossover with Mulplix Man and The Purple Man, which in itself is awesome or terrifying, depending on who you ask. :p

Anyway, he's accepted! You can work on a post if you like.

@Skitty: There is always more to make this lively and that's a good thing!

Back