• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Miracles: Reborn (OOC & Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ruby Rose

Awww...

Ah...! But I see the origin must be in a sci-fi. Alright, I'll just scrap the thing and start over.

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Your template looks good, however we already have a magician here and that's CD's character, Kyle Circe. Plus, this sort of based on all of the DC shows on the CW Network and I don't recall having Dragon Age in this universe.

I'll have to ask you to change it at least to keep it simple. The list that I provided pretty much has everything beside magic and there are tons to look through.

I promise, I'm not being mean; just I got to be sure this is all balanced out. I'm sure you would have done the same thing, were it the another way around. And if you want, you can wait until some one comes along to give you some tips on how it all works.

By the way, read the premise again; key word: Particles. That's the stuff that makes us into something else.
Yeah the temp was pretty good, from what I remember from my skim (busy past couple of days) I could actually see an argument for the character's history though, like the Particle Accelerator opened up a hole for her character to appear from. Of course, that's up to Roxie whether or not she'd want that to happen since it's her RP and the setting is for her to decide. Unfortunately, there's not much we can do about the skillset since it would be redundant to have two very similar magic users with this small cast. Like I said though, from what I read the temp was cool beans! Looking forward to the second character.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
^ I second this.

It'd be pretty redundant to have the same magic users in this role-play. Yes I know this has Sci-Fi themes, but I'm limiting it to a certain point and others has asked me about using mythology stuff for their own characters, like Kyle Circe has with the Shines (CD, is this right? Lol).

CD, how's the template for Ellis? And you can post, you know?

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
^ I second this.

It'd be pretty redundant to have the same magic users in this role-play. Yes I know this has Sci-Fi themes, but I'm limiting it to a certain point and others has asked me about using mythology stuff for their own characters, like Kyle Circe has with the Shines (CD, is this right? Lol).

CD, how's the template for Ellis? And you can post, you know?

For the most part it's just code names, other than that one character where you're a little unsure about him. Or at least that's the case for me, the other things happens to be abilities that work with the characters that also just conveniently works with the mythological creature/person they're loosely based around *ie: enhanced physical abilities for the character that is in the military and happens to have a connection to Ares in his origin story*

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
For the most part it's just code names, other than that one character where you're a little unsure about him. Or at least that's the case for me, the other things happens to be abilities that work with the characters that also just conveniently works with the three mythological creature/person they're loosely based around *ie: enhanced physical abilities for the character that is in the military and happens to have a connection to Ares in his origin story*

Okay, fair point you got there, Skitty.

And yeah, it's just code names at this point.

Roxie1563

Awards
Okay, and I'm sorry about not explaining to you before now.

It's okay! We're new on this since nobody really got a superhero role-play up and running like this before.

Roxie1563

Awards
Finally got around to posting. I'll try and get the second temp I promised up today as well. I hope you don't mind I used this post as a Summer Writing Challenge. (24 Hours)

Well, this is a superhero RP and there is a specific challenge involving heroes, so I don't mind. ^_^'

Looks like we're in business once more!

Edit: I've read it and already I'm loving Kyle! Honestly, if this is how this RP is going to be, we're in a good shape and the fun is just about to begin. Well, that is when some certain people finally get their templates up and running then posting. ;D

*hint, hint for those who are busy with life* ;P

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Super Heroes for Life

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~---------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~-----------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

NOTE: Although because of his age, size and speed, James main purpose is for gathering intelligence, not combat. And even then it's only when the group needs someone of his size to get the information. Not that his older sister Juliet is happy about him even participating in the war that much.

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Sorry about being gone and not replying to anything for so freaking long; between school and actually being kinda sick, I haven't had the time or energy for any kind of real writing this summer. I've got an idea I want to sock to you Roxie, and then I'm going to see about getting some temps up in the next couple of days. I've still got a long haul on homework tonight; I've got a quiz tomorrow that snuck up on me that I still need to study for, as well as a quick little paper for the same class. I'm just letting you know that I'm still interested in the RP. Night!

Roxie1563

Awards
Sorry about being gone and not replying to anything for so freaking long; between school and actually being kinda sick, I haven't had the time or energy for any kind of real writing this summer. I've got an idea I want to sock to you Roxie, and then I'm going to see about getting some temps up in the next couple of days. I've still got a long haul on homework tonight; I've got a quiz tomorrow that snuck up on me that I still need to study for, as well as a quick little paper for the same class. I'm just letting you know that I'm still interested in the RP. Night!

Okay, what's the idea about?

@Skitty: Okay, looks like Tyler and Adam and James are accepted to the roster and don't worry about the bio; I know you two will work it out somehow. :3

On a note, I still need to update this stuff and post as well! Tomorrow for sure! No taking back! *mumbles to self so as to remember it*

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Okay, thanks.

Also I've got a temporary last name for Adam figured out. Plus I've decided Yuri Lowenthal works for Tyler.

I've got my opening post up, and here's one of the two people that showed up in Tyler's segment, I'll try to get a picture up for the other one in a bit.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

He's the leader between him, Snow and Tyler. He also rarely uses contractions, whenever he does it's an indication that he's upset about something.

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
And I was supposed to post this morning, but nope. At least you got it up, Skitty. :D

I guess I'll try to do it at some point. Also, you guys could just change your color for writing; I decided to not do mine until the event happens then we'll really get into it. Just to clarify that.

Roxie1563

Awards
I finally made my post and yeah, it's short but later on it'll be bit longer than usual.

On a note, we've got a long day/night ahead for all of our characters! Better rest your fingers beforehand, else it'll be harder to write more and more. :3

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Noice. I'll try and get a post up tomorrow and finally get that other temp up as well. Btw Roxie, do you want my post to end as the the train ride ends or make room for more dialogue? Cuz I can do either one.

Roxie1563

Awards
Noice. I'll try and get a post up tomorrow and finally get that other temp up as well. Btw Roxie, do you want my post to end as the the train ride ends or make room for more dialogue? Cuz I can do either one.

I should had let you handle that, so let's go with adding more dialogue. I guess I've been writing on my own alot that I forgot that there are others in this role-play, lol.

Looking forward to it as usual! :D

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'll have to finish the bio later but for the time being, here is General Wells' temp.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back