• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Miracles: Reborn (OOC & Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
i guess you can say youve been
Duckroll.jpg

*facepalm*

How did this come to be..?! D:

Roxie1563

Awards
Haven't you ever read the sign? You know, the one that says don't feed the animals? xD

There wasn't one about Max! I guess you didn't see my real answer to your questions then..?

Roxie1563

Awards
Quick question. The Accelerator is turning on tonight, right? As in, by the end of the story's current day?

Yep, that's right! :D

I guess you'd attribute all this as the prologue, the calm before the storm and what you have. :3 I believe that's why I included Dr. Wells in this since the meeting between us are almost close then jump bit to the event then SUPERPOWERS, Baby!!! :D

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Hi so I wrote some stuff for the future but made the mistake of saving Wells' stuff until last (even though his stuff is second in line in my post) so it's the shortest. I also wasn't sure if he was to arrive at the Labs in the same post so I left it open for Roxie to have him arrive whenever she's ready. I've also given Skitty some wiggle room if there was anything in the compound we needed to address before the two left (for instance, I wasn't sure if Adam and Will were to meet before heading to Star Labs so I didn't want to just teleport us there and leave that plot line dangling lol. I can also change or add anything needed since I was feeling tired af of writing by the time I got to Wells' section lol so feel free to let me know.

Roxie1563

Awards
Hi so I wrote some stuff for the future but made the mistake of saving Wells' stuff until last (even though his stuff is second in line in my post) so it's the shortest. I also wasn't sure if he was to arrive at the Labs in the same post so I left it open for Roxie to have him arrive whenever she's ready. I've also given Skitty some wiggle room if there was anything in the compound we needed to address before the two left (for instance, I wasn't sure if Adam and Will were to meet before heading to Star Labs so I didn't want to just teleport us there and leave that plot line dangling lol. I can also change or add anything needed since I was feeling tired af of writing by the time I got to Wells' section lol so feel free to let me know.

It looks great and I was surprised to see more characters pop up at the end, so I take it those are the future heroes/villains in the upcoming days...? Right? xD

The whole The Next Generation threw me off for a loop because I thought it was supposed to be part of the Persona: Icebound RP, but when I saw the Particle Accelerator in there, I finally got it. x'D Whoops!

Otherwise, it looks good. :)

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
*drags herself in from wherever she's been for the last several weeks* Okay, hi guys. With what I've read so far I'm loving your post, CD. I'm going to have to talk with Dream about when she wants Will and Adam to meet up for the first time, all that it'd determine is how much of a seething ball of hatred Adam's going to be toward Will because of the miscommunication that's been going on, since Will's going to be filled with enough piss and vinegar no matter when they meet up.

Adam: *hands Skitty a muscle relaxer both for her headache and the fact she's finally gone a day off, even if she's heading for another work day tomorrow* Good luck girl, you'll be needing it.

Will: *steals the offered relaxer and uses it for himself before walking away*

Anyway, I'll see about getting a response post up within the next week. It's just been insane the past few days since three people got fired where I work, so me and another coworker have been grabbing all of their shifts to provide coverage.

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
Got it, Skitty. :) Don't worry, we won't get our powers without you; it'd be no fun if you missed out. xD

Roxie1563

Awards
Thanks, and I know. I just thought you guys deserved an update on what was going on recently. -_-;; I'm just saying, a between forty and fifty-two hour work week is no fun. Why did the guys have to mess up that majorly?

And we're glad to know that, but man the workload must be brutal.. D: I just hope you'll be okay soon.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Don't worry about it too much, Skitty. I know exactly what you're going through, as that was pretty much the tail end of what my last job was as well until I finally quit myself. Take your time and do what you can. Even now I still have issues writing so don't feel pressured into writing anything until you have the time and/or are good and ready to do so.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay, started working on a response. All I'll say is I'm seriously sorry for Adam's mouth, he's being a seething little ball of hatred in it; specifically towards Will.

EDIT: Posted. And again I'm sorry for Adam's mouth.

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
Okay, started working on a response. All I'll say is I'm seriously sorry for Adam's mouth, he's being a seething little ball of hatred in it; specifically towards Will.

EDIT: Posted. And again I'm sorry for Adam's mouth.

Nice post, Skitty! I'll work up a response to it either later on tonight or tomorrow morning. There's alot of planning to go with the unveiling, so it's a matter of setting up. :D

Roxie1563

Awards
Okay, I posted and now we're upon the nighttime as we approach closer to our superpowers! :D

@CD: I'm sorry for not allowing enough time between brothers, but we do have time during the unveiling, so no worries! Also, the Twins can be part of the discussion, if you'd like to. :)

This is so exciting!! :D

Roxie1563

Awards
Soo, when is anyone going to post..? :3

I'm eager to get this going to obtain our superpowers and do awesome stuff with it.

Back