• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Miracles: Reborn (OOC & Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Because I got tired of working retail for nearly five years lmao. I have enough money saved to last me about a year or so so I'll be fine. And like I said, I wanted to focus on my upcoming studies as well as my physical health since I've gotten pretty lazy these past few months.

That sounds very much of a CD answer. xD But I totally understand where you're coming from, so health is more important than holding a job right now. However, you'll need some funds soon, so..

@Skitty: I know it wasn't on purpose, but it was strange/scary how that was whenever I or anyone mentions your name. :3

Roxie1563

Awards
Okay, it's that time to update again.. Which I'll do tomorrow morning as I have too many scenarios going through my head for Claire and Dr. Wells.

@Skitty: It was a good post! :3 I'm kinda eager to see how this progress for all of us.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay, it's that time to update again.. Which I'll do tomorrow morning as I have too many scenarios going through my head for Claire and Dr. Wells.

@Skitty: It was a good post! :3 I'm kinda eager to see how this progress for all of us.

Thanks! :3 I'm eager to see what you have planned and how this progresses for everyone too.

Roxie1563

Awards
Thanks! :3 I'm eager to see what you have planned and how this progresses for everyone too.

You're welcome!

Also, do you know your signature is broken?? It seems your photobucket needs to be updated.

Roxie1563

Awards
Okay, I finally made my post! I'm sorry it took me this long, but I had to think this through for everybody's sake.

Now with this done, I believe it is time for CD to get Crystal back to work. xD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Not to be a stick in the mud... BUT when are we getting super powers?

Roxie1563

Awards
Not to be a stick in the mud... BUT when are we getting super powers?

I love meatballs. I don't think it should be called spaghetti and meatballs, but instead meatballs and spaghetti. I would bathe in meatballs if I didn't think that would be going too far just so that I could feel like a meatball myself. They go great on anything, sandwiches, pasta, shampoo, a different kind of pasta, even hopes and dreams. My super power will definitely involve meatballs in some way, shape, or form.

The best April Fool's jokes aren't on April Fool's Day.
[video=youtube;dQw4w9WgXcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I love meatballs. I don't think it should be called spaghetti and meatballs, but instead meatballs and spaghetti. I would bathe in meatballs if I didn't think that would be going too far just so that I could feel like a meatball myself. They go great on anything, sandwiches, pasta, shampoo, a different kind of pasta, even hopes and dreams. My super power will definitely involve meatballs in some way, shape, or form.

tbh I've been in a bit of a writing funk this past week, but I'll try and get a post up tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roxie1563

Awards
Yeah. I'm trying to break out of it, so here's hoping I can write stuff out!

Same here. I've had some ideas of my own, but I have trouble putting it on paper or rather on here, lol.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

If you feel so passionate about meatballs, why don't you go marry one? xD

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
If you feel so passionate about meatballs, why don't you go marry one? xD

I did not do this!! D:

@Max: Dude, stop hacking me!! Dx It's freaking me out!! Also, you're a duck.

Roxie1563

Awards
Q u a c k

You're a freaking troll, Max. xD

Please tell me you're wanting to join the RP, otherwise I am gently boosting you out of this RP of mine. >XD

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
i guess you can say youve been
Duckroll.jpg

Back