• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Miracles (OOC & Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Name: Grain

Code Name: Madigra

Villain

Personality: Grain is very passionate about most actions he takes in life. He is one of those take or leave it type guys. He is very passionate about seeking the answers to this experience called life, and feels as if all things are done for a purpose. His lack of charisma is made up for his will do attitude. Once he was more of the optimistic, care free, fly with the wind type of guy, but since his accident with fate, he has slowly been drained of his emotions and become a shell of his previous self. His emotions are there, just buried so deep that he emanates their presence without expressing them.

Appearance: Grain : Grain is mostly seen wearing various alterations of your normal business casual attire. Along with the obvious button up and tie, accompanied by slacks, he sports a red coat. This is one of the first things that he bought for himself. He cherishes this coat along with the rest of the gifts given to him by his maid, Jean. He sports a flask on the inside of his jacket.

Costume: Mask : Grain wears a mask over his common attire.

Bio: Grain began life as an orphan. A humble, start showing him that life, no matter how small or less fortunate, is precious and all things are deserving of their plight towards prosperity and happiness. Though this lifestyle was shortly lived, Grain learned the struggles of being a child without a set mother and father. the kids of the orphanage all wanted to leave so dearly that they would often band together and back stab each other while trying to survive. Grain was the only one who felt like that was his home. Grain felt that if this is where he was meant to be, then this is where he will stay. Quickily he mae friends, and often they would leave for the next part of their lives. Grain was an awesome assistant and was loved by the owner Maggy.

Though she was just a young adult Maggy became attached to the young Grain and almost considered him as her own. Not like she treated the others with any less love, but she made sure to make some time just for Grain if he so needed it. On Grains 14 birthday, Grain was adopted by a most wealthy family. Maggy had a hard time letting him go, but she felt that this would give a kid, who more than deserved a better way of life, A great place to stay and a pair of loving parents that could support him. Grain reluctantly left, right after Maggy embraced him with a huge hug and several kisses to the face. After that day, Grain felt reborn.

Living with the wealthy was no walk in the park. You have to eat a certain way, drink a certain way, walk a certain way, speak a certain way, so many rules for one who was accustomed to the free life. Even still, his no found parents were very caring and loving in his upbringing. They made sure whatever he needed was accounted for, plus some. Grain enjoyed this way of living, yet he missed Maggy. Grain's life only got better from there. He started to pick up several hobbies with his assortment of new possibilities. Archery, Fencing, Model Making, Food Testing, Video Games. Anything that was exhilarating in nature. He went on several vacations with his parents to all parts of the world, widening his eyes, mindset, and personal perception of culture.

Grain was often accompanied by his maid, Jean, whenever his parents weren't around. Though she wasn't Maggy, Jean began to grow on his heart. She gave him the freedom he missed so much. Though Grain loved the new household, he missed the simple things. So, Jean made it her duty to show him those whenever they had the time. At age 18, his parents were killed by an accident. They where off on an exhibition and were hit by a comet. Grain exploded in anger momentarily, but within a few hours, calmed down and became ecstatic. The entire estate and belongings of Grains new found family were left to Jean. She told Grain that he may stay there as long as he likes, but Grain, now a man, decided to take to the streets.

He bought a place close to the old orphanage. Maggy was now 40 and Grain's old home looked like it had undergone some renovation. When he knocked on the door, Maggy answered and began crying. Grain held her tightly and said, "I'm fine. Just stop doing that." In the small amount of time they spent, Maggy told Grain that once he left the other orphans weren't to far behind him. Soon she became the only one there and thought of the good times she had. She used Grains charisma as an inspiration for remodeling her house. Grain simply smirked as they continued the conversation. Slightly amused at the uprising of his past keeper. Maggy realized the difference in Grains stature when he was at the door. Like he had something bottled up, but safely secure inside. She tried to get him to wind down, but Grain would not budge. He just sat in the same chair watching her diligently. Then when he left, he stated, "The world... It's surprisingly small... And cold. I didn't make to many friends... But I did get to feel the love of others. You did an excellent job with this place. I'm gonna go clean up the rest. Ciao." ;) Grain left a monetary donation to the orphanage in her mail box, sold his apartment, and went back to his new home.

Once he got there Jean could tell he was happy, but she saw a glimmer in his eyes. Almost like he had came to the realization of something. Jean said, "I'm only going to say this once... Are you okay?" Grain replied, "I will be. The world has changed so much. I can hardly contain my smile. I'm just lost at what to do next..." Jean gave him a hug, hoping to give him some type reassurance in himself, but Grain just began to cry. She held him... For what seemed like hours. The she just asked, "Where is this coming from?" Grains tears stopped and he said,"Everything is moving on. Except me. I'm powerless at changing any of it. I just want change it all back." Thinking it was just the overwhelming approach of adulhood, Jean chose to aid him in dealing with his emotions. She saw the impact of life, and didn't want to relive this type of moment. After a year passed by, Jean couldn't tell if it helped. Sure it seemed that way, but Grain was always such an energetic person. For the results of their time to make him almost indifferent. She was worried. His smile was gentle, his walk wreaked of determination, but his direction was obsolete at best. Grain stated as he walked out the door, "Thank you! I really needed that life lesson. Let's do this again sometime..."

Other: Grain likes hot dogs and subs, along with soda and alcohol. He taunts at those who frown upon his flask stating that it's juice.

Power:

Gravity Manipulation: Grain can manipulate the magnetic consistency of the objects around him, and control the power of magnetism at will. With this power he can control lightening and absorb its charge. He also carries a wavering magnetic disposition allowing him to do things such as fly, walk up vertical planes, and alter the functionality of inanimate objects within his grasp.

Quintessence Force: Has the power to generate his own energy, without the necessity of outside assistance. Doesn't need other objects or pre-existing forces to use his power.

White Lightening Manipulation: Grain can use pure friction to strike his foes at a distance. This is what he uses to do the majority of his projectile attacks.

Black Lightning Manipulation: Grain can manipulate the prowess of lightening in the most obscure of manners. From lightening buffs to force fields. This is what he uses to do the majority of his lightening techniques that deal with adding lightening to his person.

Electricity Mimicry: Grain can turn his physical body into complete electricity. This allows him to shape his electrical form into nearly anything, from a wolf to a giant golem.

Weapon:

Lighter: Grain became a smoker at the age of 18 and keeps a lighter on him at all times. Best part, his lighter is a knife as well. This is his favorite weapon, but for the most part he likes to stay away form his opponents.

Pistol: Otherwise known as the Golden Gun of Rock! I believe it speaks for itself.

2nd Pistol: Silver Roller! With both guns in hand, or on waist, Grain is your eyes in the sky. Both guns fire out feathers form his wings and regular bullets.

Last edited:

jnh71193

Awards
Here's my character, Josh Pine. He's partly based on Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
*pokes her head in* I'm still interested, and I'm working on a template, but first I've got some homework that I need to tackle before I can.

That's okay! And judging from here, others and I are busy as well.

SwagStarIV

Awards
Ok... So... I think I want to play the ba guy in this one. I can do lightening powers, if it's ok then I'll change my temp as far as powers and events

Peace

Awards
Sorry this took so long, but it's FINALLY here.

Superheroes for Life!

Name: Danielle "Dani" Marie Pallière

Code Name: Crusade

Miracle/Average Citizen/Meta Human Criminal: Miracle

Personality: Danielle can be described as quiet, stoic, and logical. She'd rather makes more pragmatic decisions than ones based in sentimentality. She's analytical to the point where she's good at reading people and coming up with plans. Due to her dissecting personality, she likes to pick apart people's words for her own amusement.

Though she is not without flaws. She is blunt to the degree that puts a lot of people off. Despite her pragmatic nature, she has a sense of justice. Because of this, she wants to become a police officer. She gets quickly annoyed by too many people talking at once. When she's forced to go hand to hand, she usually uses her joints and throws to attack.

Danielle's the type to carefully analyze and attack from afar.

Appearance: Danielle stands at about 5'10". She hates to wear her glasses that she keeps on her, so she wears contacts to correct her farsightedness. Her shoulder-length, slightly curly straw-colored hair hides her slightly pointed ears. Her bangs are kept out of the way of her round green eyes by a black hairband with white zigzags with a dot in the middle of each section.

She's usually wearing a white sleeveless blouse. During colder times of the year, she wears a white double breasted coat and black pants. In the warmer months, she'll exchange her pants for a sky blue skirt that goes down to just below knees. On her feet, she wears black boots with white laces. Lastly, she wears a gold cross around neck which she inherited from her grandmother.

Costume: Inspired by Spider-Gwen, Danielle wears a white short-sleeved hoodie with matching pants and sneakers. Said hoodie has a red Cross of Lorainne on it. She also wears a dark blue undershirt with a mask that goes over the lower half of face. Said shirt has coverings that go over her hands. Before she dons her costume, she puts her hair in a ponytail.

Bio: Danielle hails from a line of French instrument makers. From a young age, her parents taught her everything they knew about music and how to build instruments. This happy life did a complete 180 when her parents were taken from her. From that point on, the happy-go-lucky child became a feel almost nothing stoic.

After that, she lived with her aunt and uncle from her dad's side. She and her relatives inherited the shop that her parents ran while Dani got her mother's trumpet. Several years of a normal life passed. Danielle went to school, learned the violin, and was set up to go to college. She believes she finally has her life together.

Other:
Theme Song: faint (by Rungran)
Battle Tunes: Dogfight (by Move) & Destiny's Play (by TETRA-FANG)
Hobbies: Baseball and playing trumpet.
Dislikes: Fire and vegetables
Favorite Phrase: "Home run!"
More tidbits: She's ambidextrous and a pyrophobic.

Power: (Sunlight Absorption and Manipulation) Since the incident, Danielle has gained the ability to absorb then shape sunlight to do her bidding. The energy can be manipulated into enhancing her body's functions such as strength, speed, and reflex time. It can also be used to heal quicker. Another feat she can achieve is using the stored power to take place of needing food, though the consequences of doing this for an extended period piles up quickly. She can even conduct the energy from the absorbed rays to warm her body.

Besides biological uses, Danielle can use her light to attack or defend. She can fire beams and bullets of energy to strike from afar. She can manipulate light to any shape or form. Though she keeps things simplistic. To enhance her maneuverability, she surfs on rays of light or shoots out bursts of energy to jump in midair. As defensive measures, she can create flashes of light or project a protective aura.

Her most advanced techniques are also her most draining ones. She can bend light away from her to become invisible. Finally, she can create a hologram of herself to trick her enemies.

Weapon: Baseball bat. Nothing special about it. Just an aluminum bat.

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
Wow! :D I love her already. And for a moment, I had this feeling you'd pull a Batman or in this case, Batgirl and I kinda wasn't off the mark. X3

Her powers sounds like Sunspot with some Invisible Woman, which seem to me to be totally unique. I don't know why, but I have this feeling that Claire and Dani would have this banter sort of a relationship that would work well, don't you think? I mean, Claire is bit alike to Wonder Woman while Dani resembles Batman in a stoic way, you know?

Peace

Awards
I don't know why, but I have this feeling that Claire and Dani would have this banter sort of a relationship that would work well, don't you think? I mean, Claire is bit alike to Wonder Woman while Dani resembles Batman in a stoic way, you know?

I can see that happening. Wanna know why?

Because I'M...!

Roxie1563

Awards
I can see that happening. Wanna know why?

Because I'M...!

Lol, I thought you'd pull the 'I'm the godamn Batman' card, but didn't expect Groot.. XD

So far, we've three people joining up on this by my count and I'm thinking of starting soon as there is sufficient people for this one. Preferring soon after Season One of the Flash ends because something tells me the Particle Accelerator will be turned on, so you could say this is sort of a spinoff.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Lol, I thought you'd pull the 'I'm the godamn Batman' card, but didn't expect Groot.. XD

So far, we've three people joining up on this by my count and I'm thinking of starting soon as there is sufficient people for this one. Preferring soon after Season One of the Flash ends because something tells me the Particle Accelerator will be turned on, so you could say this is sort of a spinoff.

... >> sooooooo then not going to answer my question I take it?

jnh71193

Awards
Here's my character, Josh Pine. He's partly based on Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Since I can't draw, I made a picture for Josh using this.

tumblr_nobaytR7S51sosncto1_500.jpg

SwagStarIV

Awards
Ok... I changed my template! I made him the villain. It's kind of odd. Like in an off way. I made it so hard to read into. Like completely obscure. I think this will be really fun.

jnh71193

Awards
Name: Grain

Code Name: Madigra

Villain

Personality: Grain is very passionate about most actions he takes in life. He is one of those take or leave it type guys. He is very passionate about seeking the answers to this experience called life, and feels as if all things are done for a purpose. His lack of charisma is made up for his will do attitude. Once he was more of the optimistic, care free, fly with the wind type of guy, but since his accident with fate, he has slowly been drained of his emotions and become a shell of his previous self. His emotions are there, just buried so deep that he emanates their presence without expressing them.

Appearance: Grain : Grain is mostly seen wearing various alterations of your normal business casual attire. Along with the obvious button up and tie, accompanied by slacks, he sports a red coat. This is one of the first things that he bought for himself. He cherishes this coat along with the rest of the gifts given to him by his maid, Jean. He sports a flask on the inside of his jacket.

Costume: Mask : Grain wears a mask over his common attire.

Bio: Grain began life as an orphan. A humble, start showing him that life, no matter how small or less fortunate, is precious and all things are deserving of their plight towards prosperity and happiness. Though this lifestyle was shortly lived, Grain learned the struggles of being a child without a set mother and father. the kids of the orphanage all wanted to leave so dearly that they would often band together and back stab each other while trying to survive. Grain was the only one who felt like that was his home. Grain felt that if this is where he was meant to be, then this is where he will stay. Quickily he mae friends, and often they would leave for the next part of their lives. Grain was an awesome assistant and was loved by the owner Maggy.

Though she was just a young adult Maggy became attached to the young Grain and almost considered him as her own. Not like she treated the others with any less love, but she made sure to make some time just for Grain if he so needed it. On Grains 14 birthday, Grain was adopted by a most wealthy family. Maggy had a hard time letting him go, but she felt that this would give a kid, who more than deserved a better way of life, A great place to stay and a pair of loving parents that could support him. Grain reluctantly left, right after Maggy embraced him with a huge hug and several kisses to the face. After that day, Grain felt reborn.

Living with the wealthy was no walk in the park. You have to eat a certain way, drink a certain way, walk a certain way, speak a certain way, so many rules for one who was accustomed to the free life. Even still, his no found parents were very caring and loving in his upbringing. They made sure whatever he needed was accounted for, plus some. Grain enjoyed this way of living, yet he missed Maggy. Grain's life only got better from there. He started to pick up several hobbies with his assortment of new possibilities. Archery, Fencing, Model Making, Food Testing, Video Games. Anything that was exhilarating in nature. He went on several vacations with his parents to all parts of the world, widening his eyes, mindset, and personal perception of culture.

Grain was often accompanied by his maid, Jean, whenever his parents weren't around. Though she wasn't Maggy, Jean began to grow on his heart. She gave him the freedom he missed so much. Though Grain loved the new household, he missed the simple things. So, Jean made it her duty to show him those whenever they had the time. At age 18, his parents were killed by an accident. They where off on an exhibition and were hit by a comet. Grain exploded in anger momentarily, but within a few hours, calmed down and became ecstatic. The entire estate and belongings of Grains new found family were left to Jean. She told Grain that he may stay there as long as he likes, but Grain, now a man, decided to take to the streets.

He bought a place close to the old orphanage. Maggy was now 40 and Grain's old home looked like it had undergone some renovation. When he knocked on the door, Maggy answered and began crying. Grain held her tightly and said, "I'm fine. Just stop doing that." In the small amount of time they spent, Maggy told Grain that once he left the other orphans weren't to far behind him. Soon she became the only one there and thought of the good times she had. She used Grains charisma as an inspiration for remodeling her house. Grain simply smirked as they continued the conversation. Slightly amused at the uprising of his past keeper. Maggy realized the difference in Grains stature when he was at the door. Like he had something bottled up, but safely secure inside. She tried to get him to wind down, but Grain would not budge. He just sat in the same chair watching her diligently. Then when he left, he stated, "The world... It's surprisingly small... And cold. I didn't make to many friends... But I did get to feel the love of others. You did an excellent job with this place. I'm gonna go clean up the rest. Ciao." ;) Grain left a monetary donation to the orphanage in her mail box, sold his apartment, and went back to his new home.

Once he got there Jean could tell he was happy, but she saw a glimmer in his eyes. Almost like he had came to the realization of something. Jean said, "I'm only going to say this once... Are you okay?" Grain replied, "I will be. The world has changed so much. I can hardly contain my smile. I'm just lost at what to do next..." Jean gave him a hug, hoping to give him some type reassurance in himself, but Grain just began to cry. She held him... For what seemed like hours. The she just asked, "Where is this coming from?" Grains tears stopped and he said,"Everything is moving on. Except me. I'm powerless at changing any of it. I just want change it all back." Thinking it was just the overwhelming approach of adulhood, Jean chose to aid him in dealing with his emotions. She saw the impact of life, and didn't want to relive this type of moment. After a year passed by, Jean couldn't tell if it helped. Sure it seemed that way, but Grain was always such an energetic person. For the results of their time to make him almost indifferent. She was worried. His smile was gentle, his walk wreaked of determination, but his direction was obsolete at best. Grain stated as he walked out the door, "Thank you! I really needed that life lesson. Let's do this again sometime..."

Other: Grain likes hot dogs and subs, along with soda and alcohol. He taunts at those who frown upon his flask stating that it's juice.

Power:

Gravity Manipulation: Grain can manipulate the magnetic consistency of the objects around him, and control the power of magnetism at will. With this power he can control lightening and absorb its charge. He also carries a wavering magnetic disposition allowing him to do things such as fly, walk up vertical planes, and alter the functionality of inanimate objects within his grasp.

Quintessence Force: Has the power to generate his own energy, without the necessity of outside assistance. Doesn't need other objects or pre-existing forces to use his power.

White Lightening Manipulation: Grain can use pure friction to strike his foes at a distance. This is what he uses to do the majority of his projectile attacks.

Black Lightning Manipulation: Grain can manipulate the prowess of lightening in the most obscure of manners. From lightening buffs to force fields. This is what he uses to do the majority of his lightening techniques that deal with adding lightening to his person.

Electricity Mimicry: Grain can turn his physical body into complete electricity. This allows him to shape his electrical form into nearly anything, from a wolf to a giant golem.

Weapon:

Lighter: Grain became a smoker at the age of 18 and keeps a lighter on him at all times. Best part, his lighter is a knife as well. This is his favorite weapon, but for the most part he likes to stay away form his opponents.

Pistol: Otherwise known as the Golden Gun of Rock! I believe it speaks for itself.

2nd Pistol: Silver Roller! With both guns in hand, or on waist, Grain is your eyes in the sky. Both guns fire out feathers form his wings and regular bullets.

He sounds interesting. I wonder how he is going to conflict with the other characters.

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

Awards
I'm honestly not sure. I have a few ideas on how to go about this, but... We will see. Plus, I didn't know if I should add the power to create minions. Though its a small change to the temp I think it would make for a grand scheme of sorts haha Just thinking about all the possibilities makes me smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back