• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Milk has returned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Its been three long years since i actually decided to make a post here... I'm sure whoever was around back in the day has changed their name or ditched this place entirely.

For those who remember, please stand up
I went by names such as; Milkman, Milkman64, Milkeh
For those who don't, move along. You won't get it. But hello :)

Also, I have not quit design work at all, although i've moved on to photography as a career. [Shameless plug: Go check out my post in Digital Media]

edit: Turns out i forgot KHI etiquette, move this to "The Foyer" pleasee :3

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Yeah, I've got no idea who you are. All I know is, you're a Torontonian who knows about "More Cowbell" and has a pretty cool/interesting name. That makes you pretty awesome in my books. Welcome back, total stranger person!

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I remember you. I used to go by "Darkwatch" a long time ago, just in case you recognize that. Cool to see you're still doing photography. I've switched as well from digital art to a more graphic/commercial design career. lol

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Not sure if you remember me, but I'm an old member as well. I just came back here after like 5 years or more o_o. I am Zearth, The Black Priest, Shady-DVS, Khinfomaster, etc. I remember you though, and I'm glad that you have such an artistic career.

Back