• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the Micky and DIZ connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora's_servant

does anyone recall in CoM when Micky said he felt like he's met DIZ somewhere before, and in KH1 in Ansem's report Ansem stated that he spoke with a King for many hours, does that mean that DIZ is Ansem or DIZ is Ansem's shell?

yado

I taste delicious
Yeah but one problem with it being stated Ansem never become a heartless to my knowledge.

sora's_servant

yado said:
Yeah but one problem with it being stated Ansem never become a heartless to my knowledge.

um have you played kingdom hearts or not......do you not see the heartless sign on his chest?......he became darkness!!

yado

I taste delicious
Yeah i played it but the symbol on his chest doesnt mean he became one that is the symbol for the heartless he creates not that he is.

Twilight Hero

DaDides said:
DiZ has been stated to be Ansem's Shell. the end

WOAH! WHen ahs this been stated. I have been keeping up very well, and last I knew this was just a big rumor. It seems it could be possible but where has it been stated.

zero_cool

ok 2 things

1.if Diz is good why did bhk atack him hmmmmmm maybe bhk is bad (jk)

2.how does him having the symbol mean hes not a heartless

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Twilight Hero said:
WOAH! WHen ahs this been stated. I have been keeping up very well, and last I knew this was just a big rumor. It seems it could be possible but where has it been stated.

I made a thread on this same subject 4 months ago. Try looking through the Search option on top of the forum.

Here it is.
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=14077

Keji

concerning mickey and diz's relations.. sorry if i'm going off key a bit.. but what if mickey and diz were both fighting each other for the spot of the superior.. w/2 sides of the orginization
(kinda like an election) we have the mickey, riku, bhk side and the diz, axel, demyx side
this would make sense cause bkh mickey and riku have unknown coats.. and having either of them leader would have great effect on the 13th orders actions.. and to see how the secrets of the heart is revealed.then.. maybe losing to the superior seat.. diz is now trying to bring the orginization down along w/his supportters

Darkness Reigns

"1.if Diz is good why did bhk atack himhmmmmmm maybe bhk is bad (jk)" zero cool

Isn;t diz the leader of the organization and that's why BHK attacks him? idk i'm not sure but isn;t he the leader?

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Didn't diz want to bring down the organization? He is aainst it. He actually tells bhk to join him in bringing down the org. which is why he attacks axel. BHK SAYS "where is sora?!" because the org. plans are to learn the mysteries of the heart. And what better heart than that of the keyblade master. The most complex one. Most of that has been confirmed. And in com i think diz was said to besome form of ansem

oathion

Maybe DiZ knew Mickey threw Ansem? Since DiZ is the shell of Ansem, maybe some of Ansem memories went to DiZ as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back