• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~ The Messanger of Time ~ Parts 1 & 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
Hello world!
I figured I'd bring some life back into this old account and see where it goes from there. I've recently been working (very slowly) on my game, Nocturnal Sanction, which is posted in another thread on this site if anyone wants to check it out. Though not much activity seems to come here anymore. I come to wonder why...

But that's not what we're here for! We're here to read awesome fanfiction and critique in the most gruesome ways imaginable!............. no not really. XD But anyways. This fanfic will be one about Pok�mon. And before you ask, no it does not involve a trainer mindlessly wandering around a region and collecting badges and all that nonsense... This story is far deeper, mysterious and more epic than that. (By the way, since I know many will say this, "Messanger" is not spelled wrong. It's my own word.)

So I suppose that's all there is. Onto the chapters! I'll be updating this post with each chapter that I write. So happy reading! And tell me what you all think.

4ebcc1_23dcd0bd3f814c7e8bb621130c7f9d49.png

Part 1 - The Beginning
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Part 2 - The Messanger of Time
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

To see Parts 3 & 4 of The Messanger of Time, go here! Look forward to the next part of the journey as the real story begins.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: ~ The Messanger of Time ~ (UPDATED WITH CHAPTER 8)

I really like this story, so, please keep updating it! I'll have a proper review for you soon, Eriah. I was a little confused at first but, it took me awhile to remember this was a Pokemon kind of fanfic. Which is really different but, you describe things very well and keep things moving! I really like Vincent and James btw. ;)

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Okay I read the first chapter, and is the a Pokemoon mystery dungeon fanfic? You get points from me on that alone! I've been meaning to read and review this, but things have kept getting in the way. Keep up the good work and I'll catch up with the rest soon. Hope to be seeing more.

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com

Okay I read the first chapter, and is the a Pokemoon mystery dungeon fanfic? You get points from me on that alone! I've been meaning to read and review this, but things have kept getting in the way. Keep up the good work and I'll catch up with the rest soon. Hope to be seeing more.

XD Actually it somewhat is about PMD Explorers. But there's a lot more to it then that, as you'll soon see. I won't give any spoilers, but the story's going to be huge.
I actually already wrote this once, but since it was so terribly planned out and written, I'm rewriting it and posting it here. So hopefully it'll be a major improvement from the original.
I hope you like the rest! And thanks!

I really like this story, so, please keep updating it! I'll have a proper review for you soon, Eriah. I was a little confused at first but, it took me awhile to remember this was a Pokemon kind of fanfic. Which is really different but, you describe things very well and keep things moving! I really like Vincent and James btw. ;)

Heheh, thanks. And yeah, I'm a big Pokémon fanatic. You'll be seeing a lot of this from me, the series consists of four stories, including this one.
I'm glad you like it so far!

Also as an update, I posted chapter 9!
:biggrin:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Re: ~ The Messanger of Time ~ (UPDATED WITH CHAPTER 10)

Well I really like the seal you put in the middle of the stroy. Also I can't wait for the rest of your new story.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I'm surprised Vincent and Larisa ended up in a snowy region, after, being on an island elsewhere. :O Even more so, that Vincent was able to warm Larisa up when that energy must take a toll on him. I'm very curious why Dialga changed like that and I absoulety loved the way you ended part one! I can't wait for the part two to start up next. I have to reread some of the other chapters, but, these are fantastic! :D

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
Re: ~ The Messanger of Time ~ (UPDATED WITH CHAPTER 11)

Finally posted Chapter 11! Sorry it took so long, I've been working too much and have had writer's block since the last chapter. I should be able to do the next chapter fairly soon though, so stay tuned!

Also, there seems to be a script error that keeps me from updating the title of the thread, so we'll have to call it Chapter 10 for now until it can be fixed.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

It's no problem, I enjoy getting to find out more about Vincent and Larisa. I'm curious where Umbros is being taken and it was fun, getting to see Officer Jenny. C: Growlithe is one of top ten favorite Pokemon.

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
Re: ~ The Messanger of Time ~ (UPDATED WITH CHAPTER 11)

Alright, little Easter Egg for you guys just as a show that I haven't died. I've just been really busy with life and haven't been able to finish Chapter 12 yet. But don't worry! I'm still in the process of writing it and have gotten quite a bit done with it!
So, for your special Easter Egg, I'll post this little album art I made for a couple tracks I composed out of boredom (the tracks have no involvement in the story and are just a show of music).
So here it is!

1jZ91hP.png

Credit goes to anyone who can find the special part in this image which will have a significant meaning much later on in the story. I will reveal it once I have posted the chapter it's involved with, so keep your guesses up and we'll see who can get it right!
Also, if anyone wishes to hear the tracks I composed with this art, they can go here. Do enjoy~!

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I like the music you composed, Eriah. I haven't quite figure out what the hidden symbol could be yet. Gonna read through the story again and hopefully I get it right. :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: ~ The Messanger of Time ~ (UPDATED WITH CHAPTER 12)

I love, love chapter 12! James is like becoming my favorite character and I'm happy, to see he's returned in a psychopath way. [Has a thing for villains.] Vincent got some help from Professor Oak and Raven, being stubborn will make a great friend to him and Larisa, I think. :D I eagerly look forward to the next chapter, Eriah.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: ~ The Messanger of Time ~ (UPDATED WITH CHAPTER 13)

Looks like some trouble is heading for Vincent's way. I can't wait for the next chapter. It was good to see Jack had survived from James attack earlier. :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: ~ The Messanger of Time ~ (UPDATED WITH CHAPTER 14)

Wow. What a turn of events this just turned out to be. Team Rocket is back in action! Vincent was awesome by taking them by surprise. Will Melissa and Christina meet Vincent, Raven and Larisa? :D lol. I agree with Christina, Melissa can be scary. I can't wait for your next update!

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
Re: ~ The Messanger of Time ~ (UPDATED WITH CHAPTER 14)

So I've been slacking, I know. Lots of work to be done and then writer's block when I DO have time to write.
Hopefully, come Monday, I can actually start writing some more and post at a more tolerable rate. Sorry to all those who've been waiting patiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back