• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~ The Messanger of Time ~ Parts 1 & 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
re: ~ The Messanger of Time ~ Part 1 & Part 2

I'm sorry to see Jack get hurt by James. I wonder if he'll survive or if it's inevitable for him to die from the explosion? Granted, there should be enough time for him to get out with thirty seconds. Gosh, James is truly a monster. Except Jack's words might of gotten a little through to him. Or so it seems. As far as Vincent goes, he really is trying his best and I'm surprised the town has begun to freeze in time every where. I feel like this drawing to a close soon with how each chapter gets more intense, more confrontational, and heart breaking at times too. I look forward to more chapters soon. And this was an outstanding chapter!

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
re: ~ The Messanger of Time ~ Part 1 & Part 2

For those who knew of my site on Webs.com hosting The Messanger of Time, I am now migrating the site to Wix, a far more stable and flexible host. If anyone's interested in seeing it, they can go here. I will update it with all the chapters posted here over time, so give me a bit to do so. I will continue to post chapters here, so don't worry about that.

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
Another site update, this time for the series as a whole. Those who are keeping up with The Messanger of Time, this is what you'll have to look forward if you're interested in the rest of the series.

On a side note, Chapter 25 is halfway done. Part 2 is nearing its end, so get ready for the real story to begin~

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
Updated with Chapter 25 now! And much quicker too~
One chapter remains of Part 2, then I will be starting a new thread for Parts 3 and 4. So look forward to the real story coming soon!
The soundtrack was also updated with another track in this chapter!

Also, for those who were curious about my little Easter Egg from my post before, it is revealed in this chapter. So have fun~

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Things are getting so good in this. I'm not sure what to expect from Chaos because, I've never heard of it. But I am excited about Vincent getting some help from Lucas! I'm curious what Vincent needs to achieve in order to stabilize the Dusk Relam? In any case, I look forward to more. Also, I find it touching Serenity was stubborn to not be left behind despite how dangerous it could be. I like the bond between her and Vincent a lot.

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
Finally posted Chapter 26! And with that, Part 2 of the story is now complete!
I will be posting a new thread and linking back to this when I begin Part 3, so be ready for that.
And for an update to the new track for this chapter, go here!

Hope you all enjoyed Parts 1 and 2 of The Messanger of Time! Hope you're ready for Parts 3 and 4!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's kind of sad to learn the truth of what will happen to Eriah. I also feel sad for Serenity having to wait until Vincent comes back instead of coming along with him; however I like that he gave her the necklace as a promise to her. I just hope he keeps it. Curious what the Dusk Realm will be like for Vincent and his companions. I look forward to part three. :)

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
So I'm gonna keep this thread updated until I'm able to post the next chapter of the story, which will be found here. I hope you'll all look forward to the next part as much as I am, writing it. And I'll see you in the next thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back