• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The merging and taking refuge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick E.S

Virus
I had a question, its probably been discussed but I haven't seen it. Is Sora the way he looks because of Ven taking refuge in his heart at Sora's birth. This crossed my mind since Vanitas looks just like Sora, I mean it just seems like thats the reason. So if thats the case, then Roxas had Vens fractured heart correct, which is why he had feelings as a "nobody", among other things explaining why Roxas has Vens exact looks. Just thought Id put that in there too to see if that would help my question.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
No, Vanitas looks like sora because when vanitas went away with ven's darkness, sora help fill ven's shattered heart with his light, this connection led to vanitas looking like sora

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
No problem, but I forgot this was spoilers section lol

Maverick E.S

Virus
haha no problem,
It was messing with my thought because like the time plot messed me up. According to what I thought, Vens heart didnt connect or take refuge in Soras heart until after Vanitas was seperated from Ven. But then again, ugh darnit i still got messed up

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Ven's heart was split into two peices: Ventus and Vanitas
Ven was left weakened and roken after Vanitas left with his darkness, so when his heart found Sora, Sora's heart supported his, so it did happen after vanitas seperated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back