• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
What a hawt chappy. Way to go birthday boy--man! lol <3<3

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
It's not like i'm writing on my b-day, i wrote a huge chapter last night. and I'm just posting it today, because you guys rock my sox. XD

Chapter 8: Ghettochip Malfunction pt.2

Demyx woke up late in the morning, well after the animosity had begun. He woke to a Larxene-less bed, and sprang up immediately to go search for her. He figured that before she left, they could squeeze in a quickie. He noticed that all of the other members were already out their rooms, and heard loud noises coming from the foyer.

Marluxia swung his scythe down at Roxas, who slipped away, and swung his Oathkeeper at Marluxia’s head. Marluxia was knocked down, blood trickling out from underneath his his wavy locks. Marluxia snapped, and retaliated violent swinging his scythe up at Roxas, sending him flying before Marluxia himself collapsed to the ground. Demyx caught Roxas. Roxas looked at Demyx with an almost thankful expression on his fair face. “Stay out of trouble, kid” Demyx said to Roxas, before abruptly dropping him from his arms.

Demyx’s focus turned to Xigbar who was holding his beloved Larxene at arrow gunpoint. Demyx ran at Xigbar, summoning his sitar while still going towards him. Demyx swung down on his sitar, charging into Xigbar, enveloped in a rush of Water. He played another hard note, and sent a geyser of water rushing up into Xigbar, throwing him into the air. With Xigbar no longer containing her, Larxene jumped away and whirled a thunder spell at the eyepatched sniper. Xigbar aimed one gun at Larxene, one at Demyx, and blasted at the lovers simultaneously. “Eep!” Demyx shrieked, before raising a wall of water to block the arrows. Xigbar stood upside down in midair once again, “Gotta Reload!” he shouted, before firing a rain of laser arrows down on the sitar player.

Only a few yards away, The scuffle between Axel and Saix continued. Saix was still a lunacy triggered, berserk state, madly swinging his massive weapon at Axel. Saix gripped his blade with both hands, and spun around in a wide circle, knocking Axel into the air, and sending up a pillar of moonlight in the process. Still airborne, Axel pumped his flames into one of his Chakram, and whiled it at his blue-haired rival. The chakram was engulfed in a holy fire, and cut through Saix with incredible speed, it’s fire blasting at Saix as it bore through his flesh. Axel appeared behind him, and caught his chakram with a ferociously content look on his face. Saix bellowed in pain, on all fours on the ground, bleeding heavily from his right side.

Up on the high ledges, Zexion, Lexaeus and Vexen all watched eagerly, reading to see if the traitors or the faithful would triumph. “Not too keen on getting your own hands dirty, eh?” said an eloquent voice behind them. They all turned to see Luxord there, leisurely watching, leaning against a wall. “How long have you been watching?” Zexion asked. “Since all this madness started” Luxord responded. “So you heard everything” Zexion inquired. “Every last detail” Luxord responded smugly. Zexion sighed cheerfully, “Lexaeus, dispose of him please” he requested.

Lexaeus stood up, facing Luxord with his giant tomahawk in hand. Lexaeus dug his sword into the ground, digging up a chunk of earth. He spun around and slammed it into pieces with his tomahawk, sending the rubble flying at the gambler. Luxord raised three of his giant cards to block the rocks, Luxord whirled his cards at the peaceful giant, only to have them cut down. Lexaeus threw his tomahawk at Luxord like boomerang, by Luxord reacted quickly by warping into once of his cards, and warping back out when the tomahawk had passed. While Lexaeus was weaponless, Luxord winged three more cards at the brute, which cut him and then landed flat on the ground behind him. Lexaeus tomahawk turned around in the air, hitting Luxord in the back before returning to its muscular master’s hand. Luxord raised 5 cards around himself and Lexaeus. “Let’s see how good your luck is, shall we?” Luxord told him. Lexaeus only grunted in response. “Let the game begin!” Luxord shouted, as he warped into one his cards. The cards began to spin rapidly around Lexaeus. Frustrated with Luxord’s playful fighting style; Lexaeus angrily thrusted his tomahawk into one of the cards one which didn’t contain the fateful gambler. Luxord popped out of the card to Lexaeus’s left, “Wrong choice, asshole!” Luxord shouted playfully as he kicked Lexaues in the jaw. Lexaeus fell onto the cards which had been flung at him earlier. Luxord snapped his fingers, and the cards all popped up with ferocity, sending Lexaeus into the air. Luxord grabbed one of his cards, and flipped it at the silent warrior, encasing him in the card. The trapped Lexaeus fell to the ground, “Check and Mate” Luxord said with a smile.

Larxene and Demyx were ready to perform another water and lightning combo on Xigbar, who was still besting them with accurate arrows. Before anything could happen however, a voice, quiet and commanding echoed through the castle. “Enough” it said. Xemnas teleported into the foyer, angry with his quarreling minions. He amassed his power of nothingness, and used it to send all of the assigned members to Castle Oblivion, robbing the members of any emotional goodbyes. Before she was suddenly sent away, Larxene mouthed “I love you” to her adorable airhead. Unfortunately, Demyx couldn’t lip-read.

-----------------------

Tata, my darlings. I must go get ready for my birfday dinner now. (and maybe for birthday smex afterwards XD)

Last edited:

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Bored...and feels like bumping this thread XD

As you may have noticed (or may not have, probably)...

I've renamed the chapters.

Just figured i'd let you in on the names, they're all named after (mostly indie) rock songs.
Here's the current "playlist" of chapters:

Born for a Short Time - The Mae Shi
Running Thoughts - Deerhoof
Portions for Foxes - Rilo Kiley
Modern Love - David Bowie
Only Heart - John Mayer
Let's Spend the Night Together - David Bowie
Ghettochip Malfunction - Beck

Like I said, bored.

night night dears, i had an echausting b-day night.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I was like Wtf and started laughing from the ooc-ness of Luxord.

That was funny... and the fighting was really well written, so I can't wait to see what happens next.
Update soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back