• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
... I thought you said no Roxel... or maybe I'm losing it...

ANyway, she does care!!!! I can just see Demyx sneaking around Castle Oblivion to see Larxene... and Axel going back to TWTNW to see Roxas...
THe last one is a bit creepy...

I like the way Xemnas thinks... no emotions, I love dull people who accept things the way they are!

Gamergirl

Silver Member
editz:// oops said da wrong the thing hehe
but anywayz i think it was pretty messed up how xemnas split every1 up
and yea ya kinda made axel and roxas seem a lil gay lol

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
... I was saying he is a great person... o_O
You misinterpreted....

ANd I can't wait to see your new fic, and the next chapter of this.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I believe he was trying to make it all roxelish maybe.

Because I and Deej= Roxel fangirls

dejah

:|
*kills all Roxel haters*

i think you should keep the roxel since it slides nicely into the story.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I don't hate Roxel! But I'm not a fan of it either! I just let it be!

Ooh... action! Can't wait to see this!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I'm sorry, I have really bad memory...
Is this the fic where Xaldin and Marluxia fought?

... If it is, then what's the other fight scene?

*this post makes me seem so pathetic, such a bad fan, and a horrible spammer of this great fic...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Oh yea!
I completely forgot about that one... I considered it an "examination", so I forgot about it.

And thank you for refreshing me... I will now look at the re named chapters.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
dejah said:
eh to...

fight scenes are hard to write.
who are gonna be fighting?
I'm writing the chappy right now. and um....i'd say about half of the org members all fight in this one!

'O'

Keyblade Shards said:
I lurf teh ficcy but...

PLEASE NO MORE AKUROKU -sobs- AKUROKU MAKES ME TURN TO DRUGS @_@

Okay, okay, no more AkuRoku in the fic. I already put enough in there the satisfy the fans, so i'm done with teh Yaoi. XD

Last edited:

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Why the hell am I writng my fic for you guys on MY birthday?

Chapter 7: Ghettochip Malfunction pt.1

Late that night, while all the departing were saying their goodbyes, a suspicious Xigbar has snuck into Marluxia’s room, searching for any evidence of a possible betrayal. He found it. Marluxia has left a book open on his desk, and in the margins, he had written down every last minute detail of his hostile takeover. Also written in the book; his list of accomplices.

The next morning, Just about and hour before the agents assigned to Castle Oblivion would be leaving, Xigbar confronted one of the traitors, Larxene. Laxene had quietly snuck out of Demyx’s bed in order to let him sleep, and to avoid and sad farewells. “Well, well, if it isn’t the little bitch who’s aiming for the top” Xigbar said, catching Larxene’s attention. Larxene turned around, facing him with an unconvincingly innocent smile, “Well, well, if it isn’t the old burnout who doesn’t know what the f-ck he’s talking about!” she replied mockingly. While she was talking, Larxene slowly reached behind her, pulling out one of her kunai. She zinged the kunai at Xigbar, who quickly pulled out one of his arrow guns, and shot the kunai down with amazing reaction speed. He then shot a barrage of his arrows at her, knocking her back before she could even react. Furious, Larxene pulled out a kunai between all of his fingers, and rushed at Xigbar. She swiped madly at him, intent to kill. Her blows were all dodged by the slender and elusive Xigbar. Larxene pulled back, and gathered a mass of electricity into her kunai, she lashed out, intending to end this fight with a final, shocking strike. She lunged at the Freeshooter, all of her power behind one scratch. He jumped. Although the raw energy of her electricity stunned him, he was largely unscathed. At the height of his jump, Xigbar turned upside down, and stayed aloft, as if he was walking upside down on the air. Larxene stayed in a confused awe at this feat. “Pretty cool, huh?” Xigbar said, before firing another horde of arrows at the bewildered sadist. Larxene has down, but not out, she leaped into the air, and managed to knock Xigbar down from his perch by hurling a thunder spell at him. Before Xigbar could even hit the ground, she caught up to him, and slashed at him with her kunai, throwing his farther backwards. To finish off her little combo, she performed a pirouette, and when facing the old burnout, whirled more kunai at him. Before the knives could hit him, Xigbar seemingly warped away, but only to reappear not far from Larxene. He fired a sizzling, blue arrow at Larxene, and when it connected, it threw her into the air. While the apathetic princess was still airborne, Xigbar performed a very daring, and very clever move. Using his element of space, Xigbar opened up four worm holes, two on either side of him, two surrounding Larxene. He jammed his arrow guns into the holes next to him, and fired out a large amount of bullets. The arrows came threw the holes by Larxene, bombarding her before she could even get the thought of “Oh shit!!” across her mind.

“Maybe they’ll all kill eachother off” Zexion said. Him, Lexaeus and Vexen were watching from a high ledge in the room where Xigbar and Larxene had just clashed egos. “That would make things too easy” Vexen said smugly.

Down where the battle had just taken place, Marluxia was silently watching in a nearby corner, the reluctant double agent Axel by his side. Roxas walked into the large foyer, and immediately saw Larxene, all shot up, on the ground. He turned his enraged eyes to Marluxia, “This is all your fault!” he growled, and charged at Marluxia, keyblades readily in hand. “Axel, stop him” Marluxia told him, as Roxas approached. “But I-“ Axel began, “Are you on my side or not?” Marluxia barked back. Regretfully, Axel blocked Roxas thrust, effectively catching the keyblade in his chakram. Roxas looked up at Axel sadly, Axel could only say “I’m sorry, man” before throwing Roxas back. While Roxas was still off balance, Axel emblazed his Chakram and sent them looping around Roxas, bruning and scratching him at the same. As the flaming wheels returned to their red-haired master, Roxas ran at his former best friend, at jumped into the air. Axle threw a blade of flame at the blonde-haired legend, But Roxas blocked it, and threw his Oblivion at Axel, sending it spinning into his stomach. The keyblade bounced back into the air, and Roxas caught. He swung down with both keyblades, furiously targeting his betraying best friend. The keyblades came down with a huge force, but Axel hooked the blades into his chakram, catching Roxas. He spun Roxas around, slamming him into the ground. Axel had him on the ground, trying to keep Roxas safe, and out of harm’s way, even if he had to hurt Roxas a little in the process. “I’m really sorry, okay?” Axel said, choking up on the sad sentiment.

“HAHA! Wonderful!” Zexion cackled, watching the fights unfold like a spectator sport.

Up on the highest ledge in the foyer, Xemnas and Saix stood watching. “Should I put an end to this?” Saix asked. “No” Xemnas replied. “But Axel, he’s fighting our Key, that’s grounds for termination, at least!” Saix pleaded. Xemnas didn’t even dignify his subordinate with an answer, preferring to simply to simply point at Marluxia. Amongst the mayhem, Marluxia tried to sneak off to Castle Oblivion, his new base of operations.

Saix couldn’t take it anymore, he finally had a chance to watch punish Axel, the embodiment of his animosity. Saix hastily teleported down to where Axel was holding Roxas down, Saix teleported in behind Axel, his broadsword in hand. Without a word, Saix’s punishment began. Saix put his strength behind one downward strike, Axel quickly used both his Chakrams to block, which let Roxas get away. Saix’s blow was crushing, leaving a deep indentation in the floor below Axel. Saix kept pressing down, trying to break Axel guard. With lightning speed, Axel pulled his chakram away, and stuck Saix’s sword with both chakrams, knocking Saix back. The Luna Diviner went berserk, furious that Axel had bested him momentarily. The berserk Saix swung haphazardly at Axel, A trail of brilliant moonlight following his blade.

Meanwhile, Roxas had caught up to his original target, Marluxia. Roxas dragged his keyblades along the ground, a flurry of sparks behind him. He struck down his weapons at Marluxia, who block them with the long handle of his scythe. Marluxia quickly swung his scythe down and around, sweeping at Roxas’s feet, knocking him down. Marlxia held the point of the scythe at Roxas’s throat.

To be continued….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back