• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Yeah, Basically the story is gonna focus on Demyx x Larxene and Demyx's rivalry with Marluxia....and they'll be some very funny moments when Demyx starts hitting on Larxene....and takes bad advice from some other members. XD

dejah

:|
wait. demyx and marluxia battle for larxene's affections?

how bout they ditch her and go for each other?

xD

=X
okay i'll shut up now.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
XD

I'm liking this!!!!
Just don't make Demyx any more powerful, cause he's already more powerful than Axel...

And I can't wait to see what happens with Demyx and Larxene... but she isn't there yet, right?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
nope, right now demyx is the newest member, and don'tworry, demyx is supposed to be more powerful than Axel. Demyx has always been said to be a great fighter, and in my fic (and KH chronology probably) Axel was also a newbie at the time he fought Demyx here. Axel will be painted as a much more powerful figure in my next fic.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
THANK GOD!!!!!

I did not like Demyx, but you make him interesting!
And Axel better beat him at least once...

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Axel won't actually appear much more at all in this fic, i don't want to milk him. I'm saving him for his own fic.

I'm gonna start on the new chapters in like a half hour, btw.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Okay... How many members are you making stories for?

Anyway, as long as he is better than Demyx in the end, I do not care, and I honestly don't care if he isn't. As long as it is well written

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
Cloudy_Card said:
sorry, no yaoi pairings in this thread (well, maybe a small side-story XD) but its mostly gonna end up focusing on Demyx x Larxene, which is actually canon in the jap version of KH2.

But when i do my Axel story next, there will be plently of Roxel for all you ladies.

EDIT: I'll have nice, long chapter for you guys tonight, and it'll introduce some very important plot points.

Hi! I've been reading your story, and I've been enjoying it so far! ^_^ Long live the Organization! Anyways, your statement about Demyx x Larxene has caught my interest. Is the Japanese version that different from the English version that it was not mentioned in the USA version? Sadly, I have yet to play any version of KH2... XD

R

Riku's Dawn

Freya said:
Did you just say Roxel Cloudy? You've caught my attention.
I really like how you made Demyx so..so smart alecky? lol.
It's very good so far, keep them coming.
I think Larmyx is a good combination. YAY!

Also, the Org. was more focused on in the jap. version of KH2 I'm guessing. This dissapoints me.
It's Rucksack do you!Demyx=Cool!

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
neither do i lover, but i don't think he was being a homophobe, "Rucksack" is what Setzer calls Roxas in KH2. XD

anyways..........here's Chapter 3 you guys!!

Chapter 3: Portions for Foxes

It was a stormy the night she arrived. Two new Nobodies were born simultaneously, and they were immediately brought to the castle. Demyx had only recently woke up, deciding to sleep in after a tough, albeit failed mission he had been sent on. By time he arrived at the Altar of Naught (the top of the castle) the new members had already been formerly introduced to everyone. Demyx was immediately drawn to the second newbie, Larxene. He sensed an attraction to her, one of the few feelings that had tingled inside his body since he became non-existent. She turned her attention to him, and lightly giggled as he tried to quickly compose himself in front of her. Her laughter had an air of pleasurable cruelty in it, and her eyes gave a taste of hazy seduction. Demyx felt a pulse in the emptiness where his heart once laid. By time he had snapped out his amazement of her, she and the other recruit, as well as most other members, had left the area.

“What do you think of the neophytes, mate?” asked Luxord, stroking his trimmed goatee as he talked. Demyx fired off what had been on his mind the whole time “One of them is a chick! SQUEETASTIC!” he bellowed. “Yes,” Luxord responded, “it’s unfortunate you missed meeting her, she seems to have the artistic flair and poise of a fine thespian.” Demyx’s bright eyes saddened, “A thespian?” he glumly muttered, “you mean she’s into other girls…just my luck…” he whimpered. Luxord buried his head in his hand, desperate to explain himself, “No, that’s not what I… Anyway, you shouldn’t even bother with her, she seems to have pleasures akin to the Marquis de Sade” he told Demyx. “Pleasure, huh?” Demyx said interested. “Are you aware of who the Marquis de Sade is exactly, mate?” “Nope” Demyx responed, “But that’s not the word I’m interested in!” he grinned. By time Luxord removed his hand from his palm, Demyx had already run off to Larxene’s room.

Demyx took a deep breath and walked into the portal leading to Larxene’s room, and stepped in. Her room was unlike one would expect, it’s walls lined in book shelves and various antiques and knick-knacks. Demyx however, could only gawk blankly ahead, at Larxene, her back to him, slowly unzipping her coat. She turned over her shoulder, “Oh hello, I didn’t see you there” she said innocently. “Demyx rapidly searched his scrambled thought for the words, managing to articulate a “Hey, you’re looking...lively.” Larxene giggled softly, “I don’t think we met properly earlier” she said, and turned to face him, her coat unzipped and down to her waist, “I’m Larxene.” Demyx lustily gazed upon her, “I’m Demyx” he said, his voice cracking out of nervousness. “So what was it you came to see me about Demie?” she asked, leaned toward him a bit. “Well since your new to the Organization,” Demyx said to her, “I just wanted to wish you breast- I mean best- I mean, ummm, errr, BYE!” Demyx blurted out before quickly teleporting out of her room. “What and idiot” Larxene giggled, with a sense of infatuation in her voice.

The next day, Demyx sat on one of the castle’s high ledges, moping in a pool of his own embarrassment. Xigbar and Luxord tried best to console him, but his attention was only on what he could do to fix his Larxene situation. “Here’s what you do dude” Xigbar sparked, “You’ve just gotta aim at her non-existent heart,” he continued, making a gun shape with his hand, “And fire off a few flirty bullets” he finished, cocking back his hand. “Well, maybe…” Demyx said; “No, no, no” Luxord interrupted, “If you take it slow, play your cards right, you can get into her full house, if you catch my drift” he told Demyx slyly. Demyx nestled his face in his hands, shaking his head in confusion, “does anyone have an idea that’s not an innuendo?” he whimpered. Luxord traced his mustache, a clever thought obviously on his mind. “I would imagine” he said, “that telling her you love her, that it was enchantment at first sight, might be the veritable key to her ‘heart’.”

Demyx smiled ever so approvingly, “you think that might work?” he asked. “Undoubtedly! A maelstrom of infatuation will sweep over her, mate!” Luxord beamed. “That settles it” Demyx decided, valiantly raising to his feet, “I’ll go tell her.” Demyx popped off the ledge, eager to go talk to his apathetic crush.

“What about my love bullets idea, dude?” Xigbar asked. “You’re not terribly intelligent, are you?” Luxord responded.

Demyx approached Larxene, who was sharpening her Kunai on some helpless Heartless. He caught her attention, he was practically glowing with excitement. “Larxene,” he said, grasping her hands in a manner both debonair and gentle. “I think I may have fallen in love with you” he said, his eyes however, said “man, I hope this works.” Larxene pulled her hands away swiftly, flattered yet reluctant. “But how can you love me,” she sighed, “If we don’t have hearts” she finished coldly. Before Demyx could say anything else, she teleported away hastily. Demyx’s shoulders sunk, he threw his head back and pulled his hair, “SHUT DOOWWN!?”

interesting side note, Microsoft Word recognizes 'squeetastic' as a normal, real word. XD

Last edited:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Are you serious? XD I thought Squeetastic was fake..xD.

LOVELY CHAPTER..

Larxene was a tiny bit OOC but really nice xD, made me laugh.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
yeah, she'll be more in character soon, shes a little uneasy about her new life, but she'll be quite the arrogant, sadistic bitch we all love real soon. they'll also be some *sensual* moments in upcoming chapters. hawtness, eh?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
*slaps face* you guys arent even talking about the fic anymore.....

anyways, i've got no hw tonite, so i'll probably get a nice amount written, and maybe even get to the first sensual/romantic scene. rawr!

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
lol
Luxord is my third favorite Org member. Yes. (First Axel, Second, Roxas)
You really put him and Xigbar into character in the inuendo scene, lol.

I lurve it. Keep 'em coming Cloudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back